Chapter 37

Author POV

The next day, the class was now at the town called Paniola where Kukui and Olivia were waiting.

Kukui/Olivia: Alola.

All: Alola

Kukui: Alright then, everyone is here.

Olivia: For today's class will be the first lesson on Akala Island.

Mallow: Will there be any cooking classes?!

She asks getting excited.

Olivia: Now, now just wait and we'll explain.

Kukui: But you all will have to follow us.

Everyone follows Kukui and Olivia to some sort of Stoutland Ranch. 

Mallow: Wow, so many Stoutland.

You: Yeah.

You said agreeing with her.

You all then go inside and see a variety of Stoutland.

Kukui: Alright everyone, you all will be riding a Stoutland of your choosing.

Olivia: And with them, you'll all be going on a treasure hunt.

She continues.

Ash/You: Treasure?

Kukui: Yeah, Stoutland here is great at sniffing treasures around.

Olivia: They could find things like fossils, metal, and various other things. Depending on your friendship with your Stoutland will make you find some great things. So in this, the person who finds great treasure wins!

Kukui: Alright everyone, pick a Stoutland you want to ride with.

You went to a bunch of Stoutlands as you heard Ash.

Ash: This one is great, that one too, and that, they're all great!!

He said making you chuckle.

You: Such a hyper one as always.

You said then you see a Stoutland with an F/C saddle on its back so you choose it. There was a Stoutland with a red saddle on its back that Kiawe choose. Mallow chooses another Stoutland but this time with a Green saddle on its back. Sophocles chooses another Stoutland but its saddle on its back is orange. The one with a purple saddle on its back is what Lillie chose. Ash chooses the one with a blue saddle on its back he walks up to.

You: Hey Stoutland.

You said as you walk up to the one with the F/C saddle. The Stoutland looks at you then suddenly tackles you to the ground and started to lick your face happily.

You: H-hey that tickles.

You said as you see Ash in the corner of your eye as he is getting tackled by the Stoutland he choose.

Olivia: I'm surprised that Stoutland is happy to see you Y/N. Usually, it would growl to whoever tried to touch it. Oh and about that Stoutland you chose Ash, this is the most difficult to handle than the rest. Still trying to tame it as a ride-

Lana: I choose this one.

Olivia: Huh?

She said as she looks at Lana.

Lana: I can see the determination in its eyes. Nice to meet you Stoutland.

Ash: Alright then, huh? Hey, this Stoutland looks funny.

The Stoutland smiles and tackles Ash to the ground and licks his face making you laugh not loud enough.

Ash: Haha, hey that tickles. You're heavy too.