Chapter 4

Author POV

Empolion and Popplio both landed at the finish line as you came to Empolion.

You:Good Job

You handle him the pokepuff which Empolion eat.

Mallow:Hey Y/N what treat is that.

You:Oh its a pokepuff I rewarded to my pokemon whenever battles or some competition.My mom bake this.

Mallow:Wow I never knew your mom can bake that.

You:Thanks.

Lana:I'm proud of you.Great Popplio.You're amazing.

She praised popplio as she petted her.

Lana:Popplio can swim at speeds of 25 miles per hour.The same goes for empollion as well.Quit impressive.

Ash:Well her Empolion usually came out of the pokeball on its own whenever theres a lake since piplup.

You look at Pikachu whose climb out of the water.Then Kiawe step up.

Kiawe:I hope you two are ready,cause I'm your next surprise.It's us three,a free for all.

He said as you and Ash look at him with determined.You all arrive at the race track where Ash got trampeled back then.When the race started Kiawe and Ash was infront while you were behind them.It ended up you being last.

Ash:Man to think I was so close

You climb down and said.

You:Thanks for not throwing me off tauros.

Tauros gave you a happy moo.

Kiawe:You both pretty well.

He said while climbing down.

You look beside to see Professor Kukui with Rockruff in his arms.

Ash:Hey rockruff

Kukui:You guys are looking at your fourth surprise.If Pikachu and Greninja agree let's have a pokemon battle.

Ash:A pokemon battle?And against Professor Kukui?This is the best surprise of all.

He said very excited.

You:Now I'm starting to warm up right greninja?

'Greninja'(Alright)

Ash:Alright let's start this battle.

But then it cut off by Mallow holding up you two.

Mallow:Before that......I'm the poster girl for my family's restaurant,so that means I'm going to prepare lunch

Ash:Lunchtime?

You:She's right Ash we could use some food you know.

Everyone agreed as they went back inside the school.Everyone was sitting in the room when Mallow came with a two large plates of food.

Mallow:Lunch is surve.

She said putting the first plate into the table while the other giving to the pokemon.

Mallow:Dig in Everyone.

Lana:Yummy 

Mallow:I'm glad.You know what?

She said getting up from the chair.

Mallow:I followed your pokemon food recipe to a tee.

Lilie:Its very tasty,but it's also a healthy pokemon food.