Chapter 22

Y/N POV

I was at Pokemon school with everyone else as we watch Lillie's egg hatching.After it hatch,a cute,fluffy white fox pokemon came out as I tried not to squeal.

Sophocles:Wow it hatched!

Lillie:Snowy,I'm so glad you hatched safe and sound.

:Aww Snowy is so cute.

I said while squealing as the Vulpix looked excited to see Lillie out of everyone of us.I saw Lillie tries to touch it but unable.

Mallow:Lillie,are you not able to touch it still?You were able to touch it in its egg stage.

Lillie:I know,but I just can't

Oak:Everyone,everyone!You got to take 'Cleffa' look at this!

Then Principal's Oaks voice was heard as we all turned to him as when he went inside,I saw the same egg Ash brought started to glow.We all stood there in awe.I never expecting a two egg can hatch in the same day.The egg glew brightly until it stopped showing another vulpix but different.

Ash:Wow,it's a Vulpix,another Vulpix!

Mallow:So both of the eggs were Vulpix eggs!

I heared the other pokemon cheer as I smile and said.

:Guess the white one is Alolan form huh?

Rotom:Right,Vulpix,Alola form,the fox pokemon.An Ice type.It is covered in white fur and is found at Mount Lanakila.It can let out col air that is fifty degreees below celsius.The other Vulpiz is a fire type.

Sophocles:So there's an Ice type and a Fire type,cool!

I heard him exclaim loudly.

Kiawe:The red one is so rare in Alola.

:Yeah.

That's all I said as I saw Rotom took pictures of both of them,gathering date.When he took pictures,the two Vulpixes startled a bit as Ash pet the Kanto Vulpix.

Ash:Nice to meet you,Vulpix.

'pix'(hello)

Ash the went up to Alolan Vulpix but things not ended well.The Alolan Vulpix launches a snowy powder at Ash and Rotom freezing them both.

:Oh boy

I said sweatdropping knowing what will happen next.

Kukui:That move was Powder Snow

Then the Kanto Vulpix uses flamethrower at them to unfreeze the powder snow,making them burnt them into a crisp,the two yelps in pain,making fall back on the floor.

Ash:Argh what was that for?!

He said while getting up.

Rotom:We're burnt to a crisp.

:Ash,Rotom clam down.The Kanto Vulpix was trying to help you if you two don't prefer cold.

I scolded them.

Sophocles:Wow,they experienced the power of both the Vulpix.

Mallow:I don't think that was right action to do since it hatched.

Ash:Yeah,I guess you're right about that.

He said finally calm down.

Kukui:They both may be Vulpix but their personalities are different.

He said as the other Pokemon were having a chat with red vulpix and they wanted to be friends with it while my greninja is just sitting not too far away,legs closed so is her eyes.The next thing I know is that the Kanto Vulpix looks over to Alolan Vulpix and tries to let it join them but the Alolan Vulpix just turns away.I could tell,the Kanto Vulpix wouldn't gave up on letting the Alolan Vulpix say no at joining with them,since it gently pushes the Alolan one off the table so it could join everyone else.