Chapter 27

Author POV

You, Greninja and mew who is hiding in your purse went up with everyone else at some shop, shopping for their Pokemon.

You: I wonder what will I get for my pokemon?

You ask to yourself and you notice a candy. You pick it up and look closely.

You: What is this?

Rotom: That's a Pokebean. A special candy for Pokemon.

You nodded as a thank you and Greninja sniff it.

You: Guess I'll buy some of those. But I need some flowers so I can make a flower crown for Tsareena and mimikyu though.

You said looking around trying to find a flower shop but nothing.

'Greninja greninja'(Don't worry after the shopping we'll go find the flower shop)

You smile a little at Greninja and said.

You: Your right.

Ash: Which one do you like Pikachu?

'Pikachu'(This one)

Mallow: Steenee always like the ones with flowers.

'Steenee!'(That's right)

Rotom: The ones with flowers? Updating information. I was clueless to Poke beans like these

Lillie: Mallow, Y/N, Lana, why don't we go do further shopping? Right Snowy?

'Pix'(Mhm)

Snowy said agreeing. Then with that the girls went to some shops buying stuff.

Sophocles: Girls really like to go shopping, don't they?

Kiawe: Unfortunately so.

Rotom: There are times where girls like to shop. A survey says more than eighty seven percent of them like shopping and the remaining is either don't like or not sure.

It explains as Sophocles was shock at the information.

Sophocles: More than eighty seven percent?!

Ash: Well, Y/N is not a fan of shopping.

Kiawe/Sophocles: huh? What do you mean?

Ash: Well she only buys some materials and she can only make for Pokemon than buying from the store. All she would buy is pokemon food and medicine.

Kiawe: Well at least there's one girl who isn't a fan of shopping.

After a while, the guys were waiting outside and the girls finally came out of the store.

Sophocles: Finally, they're done shopping.

Mallow: Not just yet, Sophocles. We're heading off to Alola sunrise.

Sophocles: What?!

Lillie: Alola sunrise, it's a place I've been meaning to go?

Ash: Alola sunrise?

You: Never been there for a while.

You said curious at what they said.

Mallow: Oh it's a popular store that's full of accessories that girls love.

Sophocles: An accessory store-

Rotom: Very Popular

Ash: Girls love?

They continues the sentence as you were more confused and interested at the same time.

Mallow: There are accessories such as oysters shaped like hearts and other things made with the finest materials!