Chapter 24

A/N:So I'm gonna skip The searching of Popplio and Rowlet episode since I had no idea what to put you doing  while Ash,Mallow,and Lana was searching so yeah.

'Speech'-POV or A/N

'Speech'-what Pokemon says and thoughts
'
Speech'-Flashback or imagine

Y/N POV(at night)

I was training my Popplio,Atalanta to make a balloon just like Lana's and some new move and also mimikyu to battle inside the smoke as a trick.

:Alright Atlanta make a balloon.

Atlanta nods and release a balloon and started to make it bigger and bigger until it pops.

:Great job Atlanta.

Then I turn to mimikyu who is being trained by Greninja and mew.We walk up to them and I ask.

:How's mimikyu?

'grenin greninja grenin'(Mimikyu is fine.Although I have to admit that mimikyu is a fast learner)

I smile at that and said.

:Ok I understand.Now return for now Mimikyu and Atlanta.

I said returning them both.

:Now why don't we headed to bed I have school tomorrow.

Mew and Greninja nodded and headed back inside the house to take a rest.

The next day

I was walking to Kukui's classroom and saw Ash trying to find something.I walk up to them with a confused look so is mew and Greninja.

Ash:Where is it,where is it?!Not over here,not under there!

Lana:What is wrong Ash,did something happen?

Mallow:You said you lost something,what is it?

They ask as Ash look at us and replied with.

Ash:I lost my Electrium Z,I can't find it anywhere.I got my Normalium Z though.

Lillie:You got your electrium Z from Hala at the Grand Trial right?

Lana:It's a Crystal,why get so panicked about it.

I sigh at that,they didn't know it was from Tapu-Koko and finally replied with.

:Actually Hala told me that it was from Tapu Koko.

Ash nods as a yes and said.

Ash:She's right.It's an important Z crystal I got from Tapu-Koko.

All:WHAT?!

They yelled in shock as Ash continues.

Ash:Tapu Koko will get really upset about this.

:You know you suppose to be responsible on keeping things.

I said annoyed.

Sophocles:It's not the only one who'll get upset by this.Imagine what Kiawe might say if he knew you lost an important Z crystal you got from Tapu-Koko.

He said scared as all I knew was Ash started to imagine I wonder what did he imagined.

Author's POV

As you ask to youself Ash was now starts to imagine what Kiawe would say if he did find out.

Kiawe:You lost an important Z Crystal?!

Ash:I'm sorry,Kiawe!

Kiawe:You're sorry,you're sorry?!!Turtunator,use Inferno Overdrive on ASH!