MOVE IN

*Y/N

~After the press con~

Tony are driving us to our new home. Tal and James are sitting on their car seat at the back seat and they're pretty quiet. Both siblings really like whenever we're traveling. Me and Tony held each other's hand and I can't seem to put down my excitement.

"Excited much?" He asked.

"Yeah. I just can't wait to make more memories at our new house." 

"And I can't wait either." Tony said.

"So, no AI around the house?" I asked making sure.

"Nope. Just the lab." 

"Aww.." I said.

"We can actually live like a normal family." Tony said.

"Tony, we're a normal family. We just have big responsibility to the world." I said.

"Point taken. But, we won't be able to rest." 

"We can rest for the meantime." I said as I put my other hand on our hand and rubbed his hand. He looked at me shortly and I sent a smile. He smiled back and proceeded on driving.

~After a couple of minutes~

Tony stopped the car and he looked at me. 

"Are we here?" I asked confusingly. 

"Not yet. We're 5 minutes away from the house." Tony said.

"Okay??" 

"Just wear this." Tony showed me a blindfold. I heard Tal giggled. I looked at her and smiled.

"So you knew daddy's surprise?" I asked my daughter.

"Yes!" She said as as she clapped her hands. Me and Tony laughed at her and I looked at him. 

"So I need to wear this?" I asked him as I pointed at the blindfold. 

"Yes." Tony said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the blindfold. I covered my eyes with it and just sighed. 

"You can drive now." I said. I heard Tony chuckled and he held my hand. He gave a kiss on my hand and never letting go. Tony began to drive and I just waited for a sign or a clue that we are here.

~After 5 mins~

"We're here." I heard Tony said as he stopped the car. 

"Yey!" I heard Tal cheered. I giggled at her cheerful self and I heard the driver's door opened and it closed. I waited for a couple of while and I heard my door opened. 

"Let's get you down, shall we?" I heard Tony. I nodded my head and he removed my seat belt and helped me go down the car. He closed the door and he steadily let me stand on the floor. 

"I'll get the kids, babe." I heard Tony said and he kissed my cheek. I giggled at him and nodded my head. 

"Alright." I said and smiled. I heard the door opened and heard Tony bringing Tal and James down. 

"Mommy, come on!" I heard Tal said and felt her held my hand. I felt Tony's hand in my waist and he slowly guided me to the path that leads the house. 

"Alright. Stop right here. And at the count of 3, you're going to take off your blindfold." Tony said.

"Okay." I said while nodding my excitement.