HOLIDAY

*Y/N

~December~

I am currently at my office room at the tower. I am currently talking to me and Tony's wedding planner. Anna, the wedding planner, and her assistant, Milly, were at my office and they were giving suggestion to what our wedding might be.

"A, can you give me the presentation of what the venue might look. Try adding the discussed plan and decorations." I said as I sat on my chair properly and I looked at the projector screen.

"Wow, Ms. Y/L/N, it's impressing." Anna said.

"Thank you very much." I said.

"Project complete, miss." ARIA said. I looked at the screen and I smiled big.

"Just as I expected." Anna said.

"Yeah.." I said silently. "JARVIS, can you tell Tony to come up here for the mean time." I said. "Tell him it's an emergency. Don't tell him what's happening."

"Sure, miss Y/N." JARVIS said.

"Thank you, J." I said.

"You're welcome miss. I have informed Mr. Stark and apparently, he's running to your office."

"Okay." I said. Just then, we heard a fast and heavy running footsteps. The door was immediately opened and I saw Tony taking fast breaths.

"Baby! What happened?" He asked as he went to me with a crunched eyebrows and he looked in front of me and his reaction slowly turned into a happy face.

"You just wanted to let me see this, do you?" Tony asked as he looked at me. I smiled big at him and nodded my head.

"There you go." I said. "What do you say?" I asked him.

"I'm excited to see you walk down that aisle." Tony said and I smiled big at him.

"I love you.." I said and I peck his lips and he chuckled.

"So, is that the final one?" Tony asked Anna.

"Yes, Mr. Stark. That's the final one." Anna said.

"That's great. So, what else needs to be discussed?" Tony asked as he let me sat on his lap and he sat on my chair. I put my head on his neck and he wrapped his arms around me.

"There's not much to be talked, since we called the other coordinators about the food, the dresses, the decorations and everything, it's all set for the detail and just preparing for the greatest wedding of the year!" Anna excitedly said.

"BUT!-- We won't tell the media about it." I said.

"Of course, we won't, Ms. Y/L/N." Milly said.

"Okay, with that said. Me and my assistant better go, because we have a meeting with the food caterers." Anna said.

"Alright. Thank you." Tony said and I stood and shake their hands. Tony did the same, Anna and Milly went out of the room and I sighed deeply and continued to look at the projection.

"I'm excited." I said and I felt Tony's arms wrapped on my waist. I put my arms on top of his and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"It's really exciting. By the way, I just planned out a party here, at the tower for the Christmas Holiday." Tony said. I turned to him and got confused.

"Party? I wasn't informed about it." I said.

"Come on, please." Tony pleads.

"I just want to have this holiday with you babe." I said as I peck his cheek and went outside the office and into the kitchen to prepare for lunch.