WORK

*Y/N

Me and Tony began working with inventing a Time-Space GPS. Tony does all the work but, I tried to stay with the kids. James felt much better now, no more fever, but he stayed on his bed. I brought him first on me and Tony's bed while I tried disinfecting his room. Changing his bedsheet, the pillow cases and the blanket. It took me almost 2 hours cleaning James' room. So I called him out and he lay on the bed. 

"Your room is clean." I said and smile.

"Thank you mommy. But, can Tal and Morgan play here in my room?" James asked. 

"But, I thought you want to rest for today?" I asked.

"Yeah mom, but I missed them." He said. 

"Don't go near them, yet okay?" I said.

"I won't, mommy. I just want to see them play while I'm resting." James said. I smiled big and nodded my head. 

"I'll get them for you." I said. I went out of the room and I went to Tal and Morgan's room. I knocked on the door and I open it. I saw them playing on the floor with dolls and cars. 

"Girls, your brother wants you to play in his room." I said as I sat beside Morgan and kissed her head. 

"Why mommy?" Morgan asked.

"Because he's sad. He hasn't seen you for a couple of days and he just wants to see you play in his room." I said as I played with Morgan's hair. 

"But he's sick, mommy." Tal said. 

"He's feeling better already. He won't play with you, but he just wants some company." I said.

"Okay.." Morgan said as she got her dolls in her arms. 

"Just no going near your brother." I said. 

"Okay mommy." The girls said. The girls went to James' room and I left them there to play. I went in my bathroom and took a shower. After, I went downstairs and cooked dinner. But, before I went to the kitchen, I went to check on Tony, who is sitting on the chair while rubbing his forehead. 

"How're you doing, hon?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his shoulder. I kissed his neck and he sighed. 

"Just trying to make it out." Tony said. 

"You will figure it out soon. Why don't you rest for awhile?" I asked.

"I can't. I have a lot to do and I just can't abandon this.." He said. 

"Just take a bit nap." I said. 

"Honey, I--" 

"Please..." I said as we both looked at each other. 

"Just sit here on my lap." He said. I sit on his lap and he hugged me to him. 

"Clingy, aren't we?" I teased. He chuckled and he kissed my shoulder. 

"Just for you." He said. 

"It better be." I teased and we laughed. 

"It really is! Look at how many children we've got." Tony said and I laughed. "Are you sure you don't want another kid?" Tony asked. 

"What?? Tony, aren't you happy we have three kids already?" I asked.

"I am happy! I'm really glad they're part of our lives. I was just asking."