CAP'S ARREST

*Y/N

~Arrival~

I went out of the airport and saw Tony and Happy waiting.

"Y/N!" I heard Tony called me. Tony went near me and hugged me and Tal.

"Oh, thank God both of you are fine." Tony said.

"We're fine baby. I told you, we'll be fine and we're gonna go home." I said.

"Never doubted you once, baby. Come on.." Tony grabbed the bags and we both went inside the car and Happy drove the car.

"Hey princess." I heard Tony said to Tal. I looked back at Tal and saw her waking up.

"Dy!" Tal cheered. I chuckled at her and Tony got her. I removed the sling on me and I sighed deeply. I put my head on Tony's shoulder and closed my eyes for the meantime.

"Baby, can we drop Tal to Pepper?" Tony asked.

"Yeah we could, why?" I asked.

"This thing with Rogers is about to get messy." Tony said.

"Okay??" I said.

~Pepper's House~

"Y/N?" Pepper asked as she opened her door.

"Hey Pep. Sorry, didn't bother to call. Can I drop Tal with you? Things are messier at the Avengers." I said as I passed Tal to her.

"Yeah sure, I would love to babysit this cute girl." Pepper said.

"Thank you." I said. I also gave Tal's baby bags and Tal looked at me. Her eyes are begging me to not leave her.

"Baby, I'm sorry." I said as I went near Tal.

"My(Mommy).." Tal said sadly.

"Mommy will come back. I promise baby." I kissed Tal's cheek and smiled at her one more time. "Mommy and daddy loves you, okay?"

"Wuvu(Love you).." Tal said sadly. I stand straight and looked at Pepper.

"I'll call you soon, Pep." I said.

"Okay, please be safe." Pepper said. I nodded my head and began to walked back to the car. Happy drove us back to the tower. I looked at the ceiling and sighed deeply.

"Baby.." Tony said. I looked at him and I hugged him.

~Berlin~

Me and Tony are sitting on a room while Tony is talking to my uncle. I looked around me when I saw Steve, Sam and Nat appeared. I stand and went near them.

"Did he know?" Steve asked.

"Not a single word." I said.

"Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that 'cause I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir." Tony ended the call and walked near us.

"Consequences?" Steve asked.

"Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted. Had to give him something." Tony said.

"Tony..." I warned.

"What? You're teaming with them? I hope not, Y/N. You're my wife and I just want to protect you." Tony said. I looked at the ground and I just sighed. I looked back at Steve and Sam. Tony and Nat began walking away.

"I'm not getting that shield back, am I?" Steve said.

"Technically, it's the government's property. Wings, too." Nat said.