COMPOUND

*Y/N

~After a couple of hours~

We have arrived at the compound. Nat found out that Fury had turned on a transmitter pager. So, they bypassed it, so the battery wouldn't ran out. As I walked to the hallway near the rooms, I heard someone calling behind me.

"MOMMY! MOMMY!" I heard the kids' voice. I looked behind me and saw Tal and James running towards me. Tal got to hugged me first. I tightly hugged her and I kissed her.

"Oh my God!! You're fine.. You're alive!" I said. Then, James reached me. I tightly hugged him too and I cried on their shoulders.

"I love you guys, so much." I said as I repeatedly kissed their heads.

"We love you too, mommy." Tal said.

"Where's daddy?" James asked.

"We haven't found a word yet, but we'll find daddy, no matter what, okay?" I said as I broke the hug and faced them.

"Okay.." James said.

"I missed daddy." Tal said.

"Me too." James said.

"I missed daddy, too." I said. I looked at Pepper and saw her smile at me with hurt.

"I'll take care of the kids here Pep. You can go home now." I said.

"Are you sure?" Pepper asked as I stand.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said.

"Okay. I'll bring their bags in their rooms and I'll be on my way." Pepper said. I nodded my head and I carried James into my arms and I held Tal's hand in mine.

"Why don't we stay inside mommy and daddy's room. Then, we go to your Uncle Steve and the rest of the team." I said.

"They're here?!" Tal asked excitingly.

"Yeah." I said.

"Yey!" Tal said.

"But first, let mommy clean myself out." I said.

"Okay." The kids said. So, the three of us went inside me and Tony's room. I took a fast bath and took care of my wounds. After I fixed myself and put some clothes. The three of us went to the common room and Nat looked at us excitedly.

"Little Natalia!" Nat called Tal.

"Auntie Nat! Auntie Nat!!" Tal ran up to her and Nat carried her. Steve, Rhodes, and the rest came up to us.

"Uncle Steve!" Tal said and she hugged Steve. Steve hugged her back and I smiled. James went down and went to Rhodes. Rhodes carried him. Tal got so excited with the sight of Rocket Racoon inside the room. As Tal went near him, Rocket panicked and stopped Tal on her tracks.

"Woah! Woah! Little girl. Don't come near me.." Rocket said. Tal gasped and she looked at Nat.

"Is the bear talking?" Tal asked Nat. The rest of us, except Rocket, laughed.

"He's Rocket Racoon, Natalia. He's an animal who lives in Space." Nat said.

"Okay. Can I pat you?" Tal asked Rocket. He looked at me and I nodded my head as I sat on the couch.

"She's a softie." I said.

"Okay, you can pat, little girl." Rocket said. Tal giggled and she took some precaution. She softly walked near him and she rubbed Rocket's fur. I heard Rocket moaned from the soft brush and he immediately lay on the ground. Tal bent near him and continued to rub him.