TONY AND I

*Y/N

After a couple of weeks, me and Tony have talked to our wedding planner. The owner of the business were also a couple. They assured us that the details regarding me and Tony, and of course the wedding, will be kept confidential. Cause Tony threatened them to never betray us or else Tony might close their business. Tony might be an asshole, but he's very passionate when it comes to the things he loves. 

This week, we were able to discuss the basic details of the wedding, like the theme, motifs and the other stuffs. I was a bit of a shock when Tony started sharing his thoughts about his expectations on the wedding, even the aisle and the reception. It was a big of a shock, but I let him do it, since it's gonna be his wedding too and we gotta share our every expectations for our dream wedding.

Me and Tony have arrived at the tower from the meeting with the wedding planner. We have eventually booked the venue for the wedding and the reception. Now, we leave everything to the wedding organizers so me and Tony will be stressed-free. 

"Babe, can we stay on the bed all day?" I asked Tony as we arrived at the room and I immediately laid on the bed. 

"I wish I could stay with you but, I need to fix my suits, hon."

"Awe, can you stop working for tonight?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry, hon." He said. 

"That's okay. But, you need to sleep too, Tony. I start to notice you getting less hours of sleep." I said as I sit on the bed.

"I will try hon. I'm sorry." Tony just said as he went near me and he kissed my head and he went out of the room. I sighed deeply and I lay my back on the bed.

"ARIA, do I have something to do today?" I asked my AI.

"I'm sorry, miss. But, you don't have something planned for today." My AI said.

"What shall we do today, A?" I asked in boredom.

"You can watch movies, miss?" ARIA suggested.

"Okay, pop the movie on the living room. I'll just make some snacks." I said as I got my phone and went to the kitchen and prepared my popcorn and I made my smoothies. I brought my foods on the living room and I sat on the couch, I put my food on the coffee table. 

"Okay A. Put up the movie and close the window." I said. Then, the curtains began to close and the room was dimly lit. The movie began and little did I know, I was watching (Y/Fav/Movie).

~After a while~

I have been doing a movie marathon. It's been almost 5 hours of me watching movies, refilling my snacks.

"JARVIS, how's Tony?" I asked the AI as I refilled my drink for the 7th time.

"Sir is still at his lab, miss. Fixing Mark 42." JARVIS said.

"Thanks, J. ARIA, please pause the movie. I'll just go to Tony for the meantime." 

"Yes miss." ARIA said. 

"Miss, do you want me to inform sir about your arrival?" JARVIS asked.

"Don't tell him, J." I said as I grabbed my tumbler of my smoothies and I walked towards Tony's lab. I saw him tinkering the repulser. I entered the code and the door opened. AC/DC's music is blasting through the speaker. 

"J, turn it off." I said and JARVIS turned the music off.

"What the--oh hey babe!" Tony said as he looked at me. He continued to tinker on his suit and I sighed. I approached him and I hugged him from behind and I kissed his shoulder.