MEETING THE AVENGERS II

*Y/N

~At the moment~

The agent landed the quin jet safely at the grounds where 10 ft in front of me are the boys' location. Just then, a massive wave was seen. I used my force field to shield me from the wave. After a while, I went near the trio and they were standing and looking at each other.

"Are we done here?" Steve said.

"Yeah, are you guys done with your mini play?" I asked them as I put my hands on my hips.

"Oh.Oh. Grounded." Tony said as the three of them went near me. Just then, I saw Loki went near us and was about to sneak out when I used my force field lasso and lasso him to me. I pulled the lasso to me and Loki twirled his way towards me. I held his shoulder and brought him down and cuffed his hands again.

"Please, be careful with my brother." The God said.

"I will be careful since you asked nicely." I said as the three of them went near me and Loki.

"What's your name, my lady? And what powers do you possess?" He asked again as he was in front of me.

"Not your lady, that's my lady." Tony remarked.

"I'm Agent Y/N Y/L/N, they call me Y/N. I also have a magnetic force field." I said to the God.

"Well, Lady Y/N, I am Thor, the God of Thunder. It's a pleasure meeting you." Thor said as he got my hand and he gave a kiss on top of my hand. I smiled big and blushed.

"Hey hey! Don't kiss my lady." Tony said as he broke the touch of mine and Thor's hand. I rolled my eyes at him as he held my hand and he removed his helmet.

"Well, we better go." I said. Then, Thor brought Loki inside the jet as I walked in front of them.

~Helicarrier~

A dozen of soldiers escorted Loki inside the Helicarrier and into the detention area. Steve, Thor, Natasha, Hill, and Bruce were on the bridge while they listen to Fury and Loki's conversation. Me and Tony are walking together and he has become silent ever since the encounter with Thor.

"Tony? Babe, hey.. Talk to me." I told him as I held his arm and faced him to me. He faced me but he looked around and sighed. Then, that's the only time he looked at me.

"What?" He said coldly. I crossed my arms on my chest and examined him.

"Don't you dare read my--"

"Done." I said. I read his mind and he was in fact, jealous over Thor's action.

"Babe--"

"Stop.." He said and he put his back on the wall and crossed his arms.

"Go to the bridge, we need you two." Coulson said as he walked passed us.

"Coming." I said. Then, I looked at Tony and he kept his cold stare at me. I sighed and shake my head.

"Stop with the whole jealousy, okay? He may have done that, but he was raised in a different planet that has a different culture from us. He may have done that because it might be their sign of respect for the ladies on their planet." I said as I untangled his arms on his chest. I went near him and hugged his torso and faced him.

"You know that I won't exchange you for any other man, even if he's a God of some sort." I told him and that calmed him. He sighed deeply and he leaned near me and kissed my lips.

"I'm sorry." He said. "I just don't like the thought of other guy--or God perhaps, making my girlfriend blushed." He said.

"That's why I'm called as your girlfriend. It means nobody will get me from you. Are we clear?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"I love you so much Y/N."

"I love you too babe.." I peck his lips one more time and I started walking and he walked beside me and into the bridge.

"I think it's about the mechanics. Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?" Bruce asked.

"It's a stabilizing agent." Tony said as we went near them. I sat near Bruce and Tony began to walk near Thor. "Means the portal won't collapse on itself, like it did at SHIELD. No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing." Tony said as he slaps Thor's muscle. I just shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants." Tony continued. "Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails. That man is playing GALAGA! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did." The crew stopped and looked at Tony confusingly. Just then, he began to cover his eye. "How does Fury do this?" He asked.

"He turns." Hill said.

"That sounds exhausting. The rest of the raw materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. Only major component he still needs is a power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the cube." Tony said as he went near the table.

"Since when did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?" Hill asked.

"Last night." Tony replied. "I was dared by one of your agent." Tony said as he looked at me and gave a wink. I put my arms on the table and put my hands on my mouth covering my lips from grinning. "The packet, Selvig's notes, the Extraction Theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?" Tony added.

"Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?" Steve asked.

"He's got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier." Banner said.

"Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect." Tony said going near Steve and Bruce.

"He may achieve something." Bruce said.

"Well, if he could do that he could achieve Heavy Ion Fusion at any reactor on the planet." I interjected.

"Finally, someone who speaks English." Tony said. I just rolled my eyes at the comment.

"Is that what just happened?" Steve asked very confused. Just then, Tony and Bruce shook hands.

"It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner. You're work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster." Tony said.

"Tony.." I warned. Bruce looked ashamed to Tony, the ground and to me.

"Thanks." Bruce said embarrassed.

"Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him." Fury said as he entered the bridge.

"Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon." Steve said.

"I second agree to that." I said supporting Steve's plan.

"I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys." Fury said.

"Monkeys? I do not understand." Thor said confusingly.

"I do! I understood that reference." Steve said. Then, I stood up from my chair and went to Fury.

"Are you serious about these guys?" I asked him softly as I looked at them. Hill went near us and joined the conversation.

"I still doubt about Stark." Hill said.

"The behavior is never to be doubt. It's expected." I said.

"Yes, it's now or never, Agents." Fury said. Then, Tony and Bruce made their way to the lab while everyone disperses.

"I'm having a group of kids who just had their freedom of playing with new toys." I said and sighed.

"You can do that, Agent." Hill said as she began to walk to her position.