MIND STONE

*TONY

The nano-tech from the sword vanished and I stitched up my wound. 

"Where is he?" Quill asked. "Did we just lose?" Quill asked again. I looked at him and into Strange. 

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"We're in the Endgame now." Strange said. I put my hands on my head as tears fall from my eyes. 

"I lost just by protecting the stone, and now I lost protecting my wife." I said in agony. 

*Y/N

The clouds opened and I tried wiggling myself out of his grip, but he won't bugged. I looked in front of me and saw Cap, Wanda, Nat, T'Challa, Sam, Bucky and probably Bruce in the Hulk Buster. Thanos threw me at their direction. I landed on the groaned and rolled. I felt someone held me and saw Sam and Nat.

"Y/N. What are you doing with Thanos?!" Nat asked.

"He brought me here." I said as I stand. "I should be back to Tony. He's hurt and--" 

"It's okay, Y/N. We can fight him here." Steve said. 

"I'll help." I said. Steve nodded his head and he pump his arm and a shield was seen.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve said as he walked near him. I went beside Wanda. I used my magnetic force to protect me, Wanda and Vision. 

"What happened?" Wanda asked me. I saw the rest of the team fights Thanos. 

"Tony was about to hit Thanos with the sword, but Thanos strucked Tony." I said and a new batch of tears were falling. 

"How is he?" Vision asked.

"Barely breathing. I don't know. I hope he makes it out alive." I said. 

"He will." Vision said. I looked at him and showed a hurt smile. I looked back at the team and saw how Thanos defeat them with the use of the stones. 

"Wanda. It's time." I heard Vision said. I went in front of them and shielded them.

"No." 

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can. Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone." Vision said.

"Don't." Wanda said.

"You must do it. Wanda, please. We. Are. Out of time." 

"I can't." 

"Yes, you can. You can. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies. It's not fair. It shouldn't be you, but it is. It's all right. You could never hurt me. I just... feel you." I looked behind me and saw Wanda destroying the stone. 

"Go." Wanda said. 

"But--"

"Just go." She told me. I nodded my head and I ran to Thanos and jumped on his head. I used all my energy to tightly squeezed his neck, but he grabbed me and held my neck down on the ground and punched me hard. 

*Third Person's POV

Wanda successfully destroyed the stone. The rest of the team were either unconscious or trying to free themselves. Thanos reverse the time, using Doctor Strange's time stone. Wanda panicked. She was about to ran, when Thanos punched her. Thanos grabbed Vision's neck and he grabbed the stone from his forehead, making Vision limped and die. Thanos successfully put the stone on his gauntlet, finally finishing his mission. Just one snap, he's completely done. But, he wasn't been able to snap when thunderbolt struck him, sending him on the ground. Thor appeared with the Stormbreaker.