US, TOGETHER

*Tony's POV

I carried Tal properly on my arm as I signed the package. I brought the package in and went to my office and opened it. I sat on the chair and I placed Tal on my lap and I got a letter written with my name. I opened it and saw Cap's hand writing.

"Tony, I'm glad you're back at the compound. I don't like the idea of you rattling around a mansion by yourself. We all need family. The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine. I've been on my own since I was 18. I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army. My faith's in people, I guess. Individuals. And I'm happy to say that, for the most part, they haven't let me down. Which is why I can't let them down either. Locks can be replaced, but maybe they shouldn't. I know I hurt you, Tony. I guess I thought by not telling you about your parents I was sparing you, but I can see now that I was really sparing myself, and I'm sorry. Hopefully one day you can understand. I wish we agreed on the Accords, I really do. I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should... So, no matter what. I promise you, if you need us, if you need me, I'll be there."

I saw a phone in the box. I got the phone out and I just looked at it and Tal grabbed it.

"Uh.Uh. Baby, this is not a toy." I said as I got the phone and placed it on the table. I heard the door opened and saw Y/N.

"Hey, what's your package?" She asked as she grabbed Tal from my lap and she began rocking her.

"A letter and a phone from Cap." I said.

"I know." She said.

"Then, why'd you ask?"

"Just making sure he did it." She replied. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to sit on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a long kiss on her shoulder.

"Priority call from Secretary Ross. There's been a breach at the Raft prison." We heard FRIDAY. I looked at the phone and into Y/N.

"Yeah, put him through." I said.

"Tony, we have a problem." Ross said.

"Ah, please hold."

"No. Don't..." I cut off the call and Y/N laughed.

"I can hear uncle shouting your name, in anger." Y/N said.

"Let him be. The important thing is, we're all together. You, me, Tal and the baby. Us, together." I said.

"Together." Y/N repeated and she peck my lips. She stand and she looked at Tal, who's sleeping on her shoulder.

"I'll bring Tal in her bedroom. She's asleep and I'll cook lunch for us." Y/N said.

"Okay. Rhodey will join us, hon." I said.

"That's good babe. I'll let FRIDAY call you guys." Y/N began to walked out of the office and left. I began to do some work.

~LUNCH~

Me, Y/N and Rhodey are sitting on the dining and ate our lunch.

"This brings back memories during the first year of college." Rhodey said. I looked at Y/N and we both smiled.

"Yeah, I know." I said. "We never did this much eat-out together ever since Y/N went back to NYC." I added.

"Really? I thought you guys did that a lot." Y/N said.

"Not really. Maybe just us on a dorm doing some weird shits." Rhodey said and the three of us laughed.

"I can imagine." Y/N said.

"You know, I kinda miss this. Just the three of us eating out together, or together on one place." I said.

"Me too." Rhodey said. "But, we have small addition to this bond."

"Tal and the incoming." I said and I held Y/N's bump.

"So, do we know the gender?" Rhodey asked.

"Yeah, it's a boy." Y/N said.

"That's great! But, oh boy. Another Anthony? Gosh, that's a headache." Rhodey said and I rolled my eyes as Y/N giggled.

"Tal cried when she knew that she'll be having a baby brother instead of a sister." I said. Rhodey and Y/N chuckled and I smiled big.

"How does it feel, Tony?" Rhodey asked me.

"It felt like everything is falling into place." I said.

"Yeah, and I'm happy for you guys." Rhodes said.

"Thanks Rhodes." Y/N said.

"Yeah, thanks buddy." I said. We began digging into our plates when we heard some update from ARIA.

"I'm sorry to bother you miss, but little Natalia is awake and crying." We heard ARIA said.

"Thanks A." Y/N said.

"No, stay here and I'll get her." I said. I stand and kissed Y/N's head and proceeded in Tal's room. I heard her cries and I immediately opened the door and went near her crib.

"Hey princess, daddy's here." I said as I softly grabbed her and let her lay on my shoulder. Her cries softly stopped and she looked at me. I wiped her tears away as I sway my body for her to calm down.

"Daddy's here. I love you princess." I said and I kissed her cheek.

"Ma-ma?" She asked.

"Let's go to mommy?" I asked. She nodded her head and lay her head on my shoulder. I chuckled and I kissed her head again. I walked out of the room and back to the dining. Rhodey and Y/N saw us coming and I sat on my chair.

"Hi princess. Good morning." Y/N greeted. "You want with mommy?" She asked again.

"Dada.." Tal said and I chuckled.

"Okay, stay with daddy." Y/N said and she kissed Tal's cheek.

"Hi Tal." Rhodes caught Tal's attention. Tal looked at Rhodey and she smiled big.

"Roo-roo!" Tal greeted. The three of us laughed at how Tal cutely called Rhodes.

"I guess that's much better than--"

"Don't even think about it, Tony." Rhodey cuts me off and the three of us laughed.

*Y/N

~Outside the compound~

Me, Tony and Tal were outside the building. We placed our own picnic outside the building so Tal can experience picnic outside her room. Tal is playing on the grass with her favorite bear. She and the bear were rolling on the grass. I giggled at her play and I looked at Tony, beside me and noticed him staring at the ground. I placed my hand on his and he looked at me and smiled.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him. He held my hand and caressed it.

"Just something crossed my mind. Not important, really." Tony said. I just nodded my head and I lay my head on his lap. Tony began to caress my hair and I look at Tal as she played. I placed my hands on my stomach.

"What can we do for Tal's birthday?" I heard Tony asked.

"Tony, she's still 8 months old." I said and I chuckled.

"I know, but I'm excited for her 1 year old party." Tony said.

"I know, maybe soon we'll arrange a party for her." I said.

"Okay.." Tony said and we both smiled. I looked again at Tal and saw her crawl to us. She sat beside me and lay on Tony's lap. I laughed at her and she looked at me and Tony. Then, she showed us her toothy smile.

"Aren't we a charmer, huh?" I asked as I turned to face her and softly caressed her cheeks.

"Wuvchu my dy." Tal said. I smiled brightly at her. I kissed her cheek and she went to crawl back to Tony. I sat on the blanket and saw them hugging each other. I guess I could finally see myself away from the troubles.