WAKE

*Y/N

~After a couple of hours~

I slowly opened my eyes and I got confused. I looked around and saw Tony laying his head on my hand as he held my hand into his, not letting go of me. I smiled at the sight. I looked around me and began to familiarize the sight. I am at my hospital. I looked at my body and saw I have IV and a couple of bandages under my scrub. 

"Hey, you're awake..." I heard Tony's voice. I looked at him and smiled. 

"Hey... I'm sorry, I broke my promise." I told him. He smiled big at me and peck my lips. 

"It wasn't your fault. It's that Winter Soldier's fault." Tony said.

"How did you know?" I asked him. 

"Nat." He replied. I just nodded at him and I moved a bit from my bed. I slightly groaned at the feeling from my wound. 

"Hey, baby.. Don't move too much.." Tony said as he stand and held my arms. 

"I just want you to lay down with me, cause I missed you." I said. He smiled big at me and gave me a long kiss. 

"I'm afraid I might hurt you." He said.

"Don't worry, you won't." I assured him. He slowly lay on the bed and I lay my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt him kissed my head. I sighed in contentment. As I looked at the door, I saw the Iron Man suit near the door. 

"Why is the suit here?" I asked as I pointed the suit. He chuckled as he looked at the suit.

"As soon as Natasha called me about you, I used my suit instead to fly here." He said. I smiled at the thought and I continued to cuddle him. Tony began to softly run circles on my back while he tried brushing my hair. I relaxed from the actions and I closed my eyes. 

"I love you so much baby..." I heard Tony said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too babe." I told him as I looked at him. He leaned slowly and peck my lips. I began to cuddle again to him and I sighed in contentment. 

"Babe, what time is it?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"Its uhm... 4 pm baby. What do you need?" He asked. 

"Nothing.." I said. I felt him kissed my head again and I smiled. 

~After a year~

I am on the battlefield with my group when I heard a phone ringing. 

"Cover me!" I shouted. Then, I went to cover on the brick barricade as I tapped my wristwatch and saw Tony's picture flashed on the projected screen from the wristwatch. I slide the answer call.

"Babe, this better be important..." I warned.

"It is important! I promise..." 

"What is it?" 

"Hill wants the Avengers to have a mission." 

"Why? What is this mission about?" 

"The Scepter and Strucker's base."

"When will the mission begin?" 

"The Avengers will be flying out midnight so, we can arrived early at Sokovia." 

"Okay. I'll finish this and I'll come back." 

"Okay. Take care hon. I love you." 

"I love you too, Tony." I ended the call and began my mission.