1...2...3?

Marshall's POV

"If Chase agrees then I do too." I say.

"Me too." Skye says.

"I'll do it." Zuma says.

"I won't let Zuma do it alone, I'm in." Rocky says.

"Great!" Ryder bounces on his toes. "I'm so excited I can hardly wait!"

"On 3?" Chase asks.

"1..." I unbuckle it.

"2..." I stare it down. Do I really want this?

"3..." We all take the leap of faith and put our collars on. We are all now officially under Ryder's rule.

"Let's test it out." I don't know what that means but okay.

"Hello?" He says into his pup pad.

5 hellos echoed though the room.

"It works!" He yells in joy. The pup pad picks it up and the room gets so loud it hurts my ears.

He clicks a button. "Sorry guys." He says.

"It's okay Ryder, sir." Chase says. "Can we please leave now?" He begs and all of us beg with him. Skye, Chase and I want to go check on my sister and the pups and I want to go see my beautiful Macy.

"You have to come when I call or I'm not letting you out again." He says.

"Yes Ryder." We all say.

"Ok you can go." He dismisses us.

"Bye Ryder!" We all say at the same time, running into the elevator. The doors close and we start to go down.

"Where are you two going?" Skye asks Rocky and Zuma.

"I don't know, probably just going to walk around the bay." Rocky says.

"Well, do you want to come with us?" Skye asks. Chase and I look at each other with an expression that says 'why the heck did she just ask that question.'

"Yeah suwe! Where awe you dudes gowing?" Zuma says happily.

"We're going to visit Chase's and Marshall's brother and sister who are expecting!" Skye says.

"I'm actually going to visit my girlfriend." I say and Chase and Skye look at me in disapproval. "What?" They roll their eyes.

"Elizabeth it living with Macy and Cade." Chase says.

I let out a nervous laugh. "I knew that." I smile.

The elevator doors open and we all sprint out. I obviously linger behind just a bit but we all make it to the old tree at pretty much the same time.

"Elizabeth!" I yell.

"Marshall!" She says. I embrace her for a hug and I kiss the back of her neck.

"I've missed you." She says.

"I've missed you too, even though we saw each other yesterday." I say.

"You should go say hi to your sister and almost brother." She says.

"How are they?" I say walking over to where Skye, Chase, Rocky, and Zuma block my view of them.

"Just go." She says with a small laugh.

I push through every one.

"Macy, I don't think you're supposed to be that big so fast." I say. Cade glares at me but I don't care, she's my sister, I can be rude if I want.

"That's because I'm carrying triplets."

---------------------

Hey!! He he. I know I didn't update last week. I know you were expecting a chapter on Tuesday but it didn't happen in time. Expect a chapter on Tuesday!! It's going to happen. Mark my words! I don't care how late I have to stay up! Haha.

IM AT 9.5k READS!!! When I hit 10k, no matter what day it is, you pups will get a chapter. Eek! **happy dance**

Love, Kyder445