Swiming

Elizabeth's POV

"Marshall? What happened?" I ask.

"I'm so sorry Elizabeth!" He says hugging me and kissing me.

"It's okay! It's okay! What happened?" I ask. We're in the middle of the woods in a rabbit hole.

"Your dad beat you and you passed out. I found you just in time but you're never allowed back at the house." He says.

"What?" I say. I just couldn't believe it.

"He... uh... disowned you." He says. I can't believe he would do that. I mean, I didn't like him before, but now I hate him.

"Revenge." I say.

"No Macy." He says like he's my dad.

"Please?" I say.

"Macy you can't even get up. I cleaned your wounds though." He says.

"Thank you. Where are we?" I ask.

"We're at the old hang out spot that my friends and I would hang out for hours in." He says.

"It's so cozy in this little hole." I say.

"I think thats why we liked it so much." He says. I start to get up but I truly notice how weak I am. I can't even stand up!

"Relax, relax. You don't have to move, you can stay right here." He says. He lays down and I use his body as a pillow.

Chase's POV

"Just a little farther! We're almost there!" I say. We swim up to the arrow that points to the opposite direction. We run across the island and I open up the vines for her.

"This place will never get old." She says. It is probably the most beautiful pace I've ever seen.

"Look they beat us here!" I say. It's Macy and Cade. They are swimming around in the warm water. Skye and I quickly run down and join them.

"I can't get over how perfect the water is." Skye says.

"Me either." Cade says.

"Have you seen Marshall, he said he would bring Elizabeth." Macy says.

"Uh no, he ran off yesterday and I haven't seen him since." I say.

After an hour of Marshall and Cade not showing up, we start to get worried.

"I'm going to go look for them, who's coming with me?" I say.

"I am!" Cade and Skye say.

"Do I have to?" Macy says.

"I'm not leaving you here alone." Cade says. She walks out of the water and shakes herself off.

"Ok I'm ready." Macy says making us laugh.

We run off towards the beach and jump in the water. I notice Macy going a little slower today. When we get out of the water, Macy doesn't lead us like she usually does. She lets Cade and I lead for a first. It's still really weird but I let it go.

"I can smell him!" Cade says. I fall back and let him lead. He takes us to the old tree. The old tree, the one with our names and blood paw prints.

There they sleep. Lying in the small hole made for two.

"Marshall." Skye whispers.

"Huh what?" He says waking up causing Elizabeth to wake up too.

"Oh uh hey guys. What are you doing here?" Marshall says.

"You were supposed to be at swimming and hour ago." Macy says.

"Oh right, that was today. I'm sorry, Elizabeth is very weak and she can barely walk so I had to skip." He says.

"Oh my pup! Elizabeth are you okay?" Skye says running over.

"Yes, thanks to Marshall." She says. All of a sudden, Macy runs over to the bushes and vomits.

"Macy, are you sick?" I ask.

"Uh... yeah I'm just-" She starts.

"Actually we have some news." Cade says with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So I'm guessing you already know what the news is because it's so cliché.

So l asked you 6 chapters ago who your favorite couple is and I want to know again:

Marshall & Elizabeth

Macy & Cade

Chase & Skye

Love, Kyder445