Fog

Macy's POV
I can't believe Chase invited us over to a party! I'm so excited! Chase, Skye, Rosie, Max, Marshall, Elizabeth, Cade, Josh and I are all walking to Chase, Marshall, and Skye's lookout.
"I'm so excited!" I say to Cade. He smiles.
"Me too, I wasn't expecting this." He says back.
"I think nobody was expecting this." He says back.
Chases POV
"I'm worried Skye." I say
"We both are." She says.
"What if Ryder says no? What if someone gets hurt? What of something goes wrong?" I panic
"Chase, whatever happens, we'll just roll with the punches."
"What!? No violence!" I say. And she giggles.
"No silly, it's an expression!" She laughs.
"Oh sorry. I'm just a little jumpy." I say honestly.
"I know you feel like your in charge Chase, but the truth is were all big enough to look after ourselves now, if someone gets hurt its not your fault. But don't worry, no one will get hurt."
"I hope your right Skye." I say.
~~~~
We come out of the woods into the clearing. I can't see the look out tower out of all this fog. Where did the fog even come from? I don't know, all I know is that it's thick and getting thicker.
"Skye! I can't see anything." I say.
"Chase. I'm over here." She says. I walk towards the sound.
"Macy, hold my paw." I'm hear Cade say, but I can't see him.
"Cade! I'm over here." Macy says.
"Elizabeth! Where are you!?" Marshall asks from behind me. I didn't even know he was there.
No response.
"Elizabeth?" Rosie calls out. There's a scream in the distance.
"Josh?" Skye says. Again, no response.
"Oh no guys, I think Josh has Elizabeth!" Skye say.
"Ugh I'm so stupid! I should've seen this coming!" I say. Skye licks my cheek. Good thing she can't see me blush.
"Don't worry Chase, Josh took me too and it's not that bad we just have to find her and talk to him." Skye says so only I can hear
"He took you too!? Is that where you were when Rosie was doing stuff to me?" I ask.
"Is that why Josh's paw was shaking so hard?" She asked.
"Yeah, I guess." I say. I honestly didn't know his paw still shook. It's been such a long time since we actually got to talk like brothers do, I thought it faded or something.
Macy's POV
I'm holding Cade's paw so we don't lose each other in this fog. Elizabeth was already taken.
Something bigger is happening. I don't know what it is, but something isn't right. And don't tell me it's Josh taking Elizabeth because that is a perfect diversion.
I can feel it.
"Cade, it's not safe here." I say so only he can hear.
"Darling, it will be okay. I will protect you."
"But what if you can't?" I say.
"If I can't, then I want you too know that you are mine. I love you Macy, truly love you." My heart flutters over what he just said. He's just so cute.
"I love you too, Cade, truly love you." I say and our lips clash.
Rosie's POV
This gives me the perfect time to escape. I know they hate me for what I did, I didn't even want to go to that stupid party, I wouldn't fit in at all. I run into the woods and I know I can't stop until I get to the house, the house is where I'm safe. And what was with Max anyways? Does he really think he has a chance with me? And what was with the twitching thing? And how did all of them know to come to that one specific place at the same time? I don't know, but honestly I don't even care all I know is that I need to get to the house.

---------------------

Hey guys! If you follow me then you know that I've made a schedule. But for those of you who don't follow me or just don't care to read the messages I send out then don't worry! I'm working on another story on another account and unfortunately, I can only update once a week on every Tuesday, starting now. IM SO SORRY. I'm just busy with other things and I finally was smart enough to get my act together and make a schedule! Where has my mind been!? :-)

As always. Love you, Kyder445.