Dont come looking

Chase's POV

"Skye! Do a flip!"

"Here I go!"

~splash~

"That was awesome Skye!" I shout.

We are swimming at the pool right now and Skye is doing flips off the diving board with her pink swim cap.

"I told you I could fly!" She laughs.

"Your so good at flips Skye!" Marshall says.

"Thanks you two!"

I see a chocolate lab approach us with uncertainty.

"Umm... hi. Cwuld I... umm...nwver mind I'm lweving." He turns around and sprints away.

"Well that was weird." Skye says.

"What was wrong with his voice?" Marshall wonders out loud.

"I don't know but who ever he is, he's gone now." I say. Skye splashes me.

"I'm going to get you for that!" I say playfully.

~~~~

"It's almost dark! We should go inside!" Skye says. It gets darker and darker. I watch her put her cap down and went to the opposite side of the pool to shake the water off of her.

I have no idea what came over me. I stole her swimming cap! I'm so stupid. Oh gosh. She's coming back. I cram it in my pool bag.

"Chase, have you seen my swimming cap? I put it right here."

"No" Lies. "We can look for it tomorrow. Let's just go home."

"Okay. Fine." I can't believe she actually agreed!

"Marshall! Come on! We're leaving!" Skye shouts. Marshall trots over and grabs his pool bag.

"You ready?" I ask. He nods his head yes. "Than lets go!" All 3 of us race to the look out and by surprise Marshall takes a far lead, he usually lags behind. He lands perfectly on the elevator and waits for us to come in too.

"When did you get so fast?" He just shrugs his shoulders.

The elevator gets to the top.

Ryder's POV

We are sitting on the couch and it's getting dark.

"Katie I'm nervous that their not coming back."

"Their fine! Remember last time." She says.

"I know, I know but that was last time. This time could be different."

"Calm. Down. Don't you have faith in them?" She asks. The microwave beeps.

"I'll get it" I say dodging the question.

"I knew it. You have no faith in them what so ever." She says.

"Not really" I answer. I pull the popcorn out of the microwave and get out bowls.

"Why!? You have no reason not to."

"Because if a dog catcher gets them what are they going to do? Bite them? Oh. That's going to make them change their mind!" I say sarcastically.

"Sit. Eat. Don't worry." She says patting the seat next to her.

I give her a bowl and sit next to her. She immediately reaches for my bowl. I knew she would do that and I grab her wrist.

"Ah ah ah. Not so fast." I say.

~ding~

"Pups you had me worried!" I say sitting on my knees turning around and resting my elbows on the back of the couch.

"We're okay Ryder! No need to worry about us" Skye says.

"What's that smell?" Chase asks.

"Popcorn." Katie says. She throws a piece to Chase and he catches it in his mouth.

"Hey no popcorn to the pups!" I say

"Ready Skye?" She says ignoring me. She throws it and Skye does a flip.

"Where did you learn that?" I ask.

"I told you! She can fly." Chase says.

"Marshall?" He nods. She throws it and he does 2 flips.

"When did you learn that?!" I ask. He just shrugs. Something is wrong here.

"Marshall, are you felling okay?" I say walking over to him. He nods quickly. I crouch next to him and pat his head.

"Talk to me. Is your throat felling okay?"

He leaps at my throat and bites down hard.

"Ouch!" I yell pulling him off.

"And don't you dare come looking for Marshall!"

Macy.