News

Ryder POV
Leave? Leave? How could I just leave her? Who else is there? I let go of her hand.
"No" I say.
"Ryder! For real! Go away!" She says turning her back to me.
"Wha- why? What did I do to you? What have I ever done to you?"
"Nothing! It's not about you." She says.
"Katie, you're acting ridiculous." She runs to her room crying and slams the door behind her. I wiggle the knob a few times to see that she had locked it. I bang my fist on her door. Then turn around to my back and slide down the wall and hug my knees waiting for her to come out.
Marshall's POV
"48, 49, 50! Ready or not, here I come!" Skye yells. I wait and listen closely. I hear her paw prints walk right past me.
"Found you Chase!" She says.
"Good job Skye!" He says. I can practically hear them blushing.
A loud door bangs shut and someone bangs against it hard with there fist or foot or something causing Rocky, Zuma, and I to jump out of our hiding places.
We all start to laugh but quickly stop when we realize that someone might be hurt.
We walk over to the noise.
"Ryder?" I whisper. No response. We turn the corner and Ryder is sitting with his back to Katie's door with his hands on his face.
"Ryder what happened?" Skye says running to him. We all follow after her.
"Hi pups" he says trying to smile even though he has tears falling from his eyes.
Skye jumps up and opens the door. "No boys allowed." She says and shuts the door on our face.
"Chase, Marshall, I think it's time to go home." Ryder says.
"We just got here." I complain.
"I want to stay all night like you told us. Where you lying sir?" Chase added. Ryder thinks for a second.
"Okay, maybe, just go have fun." He says. Us 4 boys smiled at each other because we all knew that tonight was going to be fun.
Ryder's POV
I walk to the kitchen feeling pretty bad about myself. I keep telling myself it's not me, its her, but my mind just won't let me. It takes two people to create tension and I blame it all on myself.
Then I had an idea.
Katie's POV
Skye walks in and lays next to me on my bed.
"He really likes you." She says.
"I know" I say.
"Tell." She says.
"I just needed a minute to myself" I lie.
"Tell" she repeats.
"I think I have real feelings for him." She pauses. "But what will my friends think? What will my mom think? I think I'll see other people judging me even if they don't know."
"I like Chase" she says.
"Like, like-like him?" I ask turning to her.
"Yeah. It will never happen though, too mr tough guy, not gentle enough for someone like me."
"I can't keep you forever but, I'm thinking of asking Ryder to adopt you."
"Really? You mean ill see Chase every day and we never have to say goodbye?!" She squeals
"Shhh, the boys might hear." I giggle.
"The boys! Oh my pup, you need to go talk to Ryder now!" She says.
"Do I really have to?"
"Yes, now come on!" She says. I walked over and opened the door and a wonderful sent filled my nose. "What's that?" She beat me to it.
I walk to the kitchen to see Ryder cutting up a large pizza.
"Ryder did you make this?" I ask.
"Yep, all on my own, for you of corse."
"Well, you know I can't finish this alone." I say.
"So your not mad at me?" He asks.
"No, no, it was never you, it was all me." Ryder hugs me and I hug back.

I think every things going to be okay no madder how much the two of us mess up.

--------------------

Hey guys so super sorry I haven't posted in a while but here's a long chapter for you :) I have been reading SkyeandChaseforever's story and I think it's sooo awesome! Anyways, what messes will they get into next chapter? Guess you just going to have to find out! ;)
Comment your favorite color, mine is Yellow.
Love you, Kyder445