DO IT FOR HER

A.N. IT IS A DIRECT CONTINUATION OF THE LAST CHAPTER, RIGHT WHERE IT ENDED.

After holding a crying Caroline yesterday, she vanished a little time after. Klaus has been extremely worried for her and decieded to finally go talk to Liz. He had to do it some time. He enters the room and says, "Good morning Mrs. Forbes, how are you?" Liz looks up and gives a small smile and says, "What now Caroline has started sending you to check on me?" Klaus chuckles and says, "No, actually I wanted to talk to you about something." Liz gets serious and motions him to go one. Klaus says, "You remember that Caroline and I had a daughter?" Liz gets a little sad but nods. Klaus says, "She's alive. We had been trying to make the city safe for her to come back. She is in a safe house with my sister." Liz at first gets shocked but then says, "That is wonderful Klaus. But why are you telling me?" Klaus says, " Call it Guilty conscious. I thought you would like to meet you granddaughter before you-" Liz completes the sentence and says "Before I die.  Its okay but Thank you Klaus. I can see you are good for my daughter, I have not been supportive of you but you bring out the best of her and when I am not here I know that you will help her." 

Klaus is about to say something when the door opens and Caroline comes in strolling happily. Klaus and Liz look surprised at her bubbly behavior but do not say anything. Caroline looks at Klaus happily and says, "What are you doing here Nik? Are you and my mom bonding? Awwww. Finally, I can get rid of the awkward silence." Klaus looks a little shocked but then maintains his pokes face. Liz puts on a smile and says, "We were just talking honey. I got to know about your daughter." Caroline's smiles fades and she looks at Klaus angrily and says, "You told her! She is already weak and now you put her in the war. Are you serious Klaus!" Klaus stiffens as she only calls him Klaus when she is angry. Liz interrupts and says, "It's okay honey. I would be happy if I meet my granddaughter before I die." Caroline frowns and says, "No mom you are not dying. I found a way. Klaus can I talk to you outside?" Klaus nods and move out of the room and Caroline says, "We are going to give her vampire blood." Klaus goes into shock and says, "Sweetheart  never have I heard vampire blood healing cancer. If it happens, then we should have found out about it till now." Caroline starts arguing with him about giving blood to her mom. 

A.N. I AM SKIPPING TO THE ALL THE MIDDLE PARTS AND GOING STRAIGHT TO LIZ'S DEATH.I THINK ALL THAT PART IN THE MIDDLE WAS VERY STEROLINE ORIENTED AND I COULD NOT TURN IT INTO KLAROLINE.  ALSO LIZ DID MEET HOPE.  SORRY IF YOU WANTED THE WHOLE PART.  :( 

Caroline and Klaus come running into the hospital with Caroline in front and looking for Damon. Damon exits the room and says, "She just slipped into a coma Caroline, The doctors said they are making her comfortable." Caroline shouts, "She's dying. She's not comfortable." Klaus is right behind Caroline who is running into the room. Caroline sees Liz with her eyes close and starts crying and says, "I didn't get to say goodbye. I didn't get to say goodbye!" Klaus comes from behind and says, "You still can Caroline. Hold her hand and clear your mind of all thoughts." 

FLASHBACK

Young Caroline whimpers, "I want to stop." Liz says, " If you stop, you'll never learn, sweetie." Young Caroline says, "I don't want to learn." Liz chuckles and says, "Yes, you do." Young Caroline says, " I can't do it. Liz smiles at her daughter and says, " Just pedal." Young Caroline says, " I'm gonna fall off." Liz says, " I'm holding you up, sweetheart. You can't fall." Young Caroline says, " I'm scared. I want my other wheels back on." 

Klaus says to himself, "It's working."

Liz says with an encouraging voice, "Keep pedaling. You can do it." Young Caroline says, " Don't let go, mommy." Liz promises, " I won't, not till you're ready." Young Caroline says, "Don't let go. I'm not ready." Liz says, "Yes, you are." Caroline snaps out of her dream and cries, "She's gone..gone."