THE REVENGE

CAROLINE POV-

I wake up with someone's arms holding me tightly. I try to remember yesterday's events and I last remember Klaus's cries near me. Am I alive? I open my eyes and see Klaus sleeping with his hands on my belly, as if he is trying to stay close to the child. I turn back and grab his neck and kiss him. He wakes up from his sleep surprised and kisses me back. I keep kissing him, with his tongue exploring my mouth till the time I am breathless. He pulls back and says, "I am sorry sweetheart. I never should have left you and the little one alone. I am so sorry." I smile and say, "It's okay Nik, I am fine and hearing the 2nd heartbeat, I think the baby is fine too. You are not to blame for anything, okay?" He nods and I start talking again, "Umm, Nik I wanted to call my Mom and tell her about this baby. She deserves to know that she is going to become a grandmother." Klaus looks hesitant and speaks in a low voice, "I don't oppose your decision love but your mother would not be happy with you having a child with the big bad hybrid." I smile at his insecurities and say, "She will accept it Klaus, she knowns how torn I was when I could not have a child. this is my one chance of having a child, and I would have had it with you if I had a choice." Klaus smiles the biggest I have ever seen and kisses me. He gets up and goes to the bathroom giving me some privacy while I call up my mom.

(CAROLINE- C, ELIZABETH-E)
C- Hi mom!

E- Caroline! Honey where have you been? I was so worried!

C- I am so sorry mom, but everything just happened so fast that I could not contact you.

E- Its okay Caroline, but what happened?

C-Okay, so mom don't freak out, I am pregnant.
E- Very funny Care, this reminded me of the time when you told me you are a vampire

C- I am not kidding mom. It is true.

E- Are you serious Caroline? I thought vampires can't procreate.

C-That is what we thought so too but nature found a loophole.

E- Oh, I am so happy for you Caroline. But who is the father?

C- Ok, about that. Mom promise me you won't freak out.

E- I promise honey.

C- So, umm the father is Klaus.

E- Wow, oh, ok, Klaus? I didn't even know you guys were together.

C-Yeah, it was a confession onetime thing but there is something more.

E- More after this?
C-Yeah so, I am actually in New Orleans right now and I am dating Klaus, and mom you don't have to worry, I actually like him a lot and we decided that-

E-Care, calm down honey. It's okay, if he makes you happy then I am happy too. You are old enough to make your own decisions and I know how sad you were when you got to know that you can't have children. So, I am happy if you are happy.

C- Thank you mom, thank you so much. And he does make me happy and I like him a lot too. He treats me like a queen.

E- Exactly what you deserve. Now I have to go to work, please call me soon okay?
C- Yes mom, I will. I love you, bye.

E- Bye Care- bear.

I end the call and breathe out a sense of relief

I end the call and breathe out a sense of relief. My mom has no problems with Klaus and me being together and that was my biggest worry. Klaus comes out of the shower and sits behind me, leaving small kisses on my neck.

I giggle and turn in order to sit on his lap and strangle him. I give him a small peck on the lips and say, "Don't expect me to tell you the whole conversation. I know you heard it." He looks at me and gives me one of his puppy dog eyes and says, "Sorry love could not resist." I nod accepting his apology and give him a kiss on the lips and get up to go change. I change and walk down to the dining room with Klaus's hands entwined in mine. We see everyone already downstairs eating breakfast.

NO ONE POV-

Rebekah sees the couple and says, "Took you long enough, we are thankful that you got time off eating each other's faces off." Elijah immediately scolds her and says, "Rebekah! Excuse my sister Caroline, how are you after yesterday's events?" Caroline gives a small smile and says, "Much better now, thank you Elijah." Caroline takes a sip of blood and says, "But who were they? And why were they after me?" Klaus takes her hand from underneath the table and says, "They were sent by Marcellous, my adopted son who has taken over my kingdom and I intend to take it back. As for you love, I think the mutt reached Marcel and told him the whole story." Rebekah suddenly speaks up, "I am going to talk to that arsehole and give him my piece of mind." Stefan immediately stands up and says, "No Beks, you are going nowhere near this crazy vampire, it's too dangerous." Rebekah smiles and says, "Oh my dear Stefan, I know him better than all of you, it was I who loved him once." Stefan looks shocked but does not say a word.

Rebekah stands up, gives Stefan a deep kiss in front of everyone to stop his further questions. Klaus stands up saying, "Well that is settled, Rebekah you will go befriend Marcel, try and turn him against me, I will fight him and kill all of his minions. Elijah you go and stay deal with the witches. The humans according to Camille are already on our side and there are no werewolves so that problem is already dealt with. Come on, let's go get our city back." He says the last part with a big smirk on his face. He looks at Caroline and says, "Stefan and Katerina will take care of Caroline, if anything happens to her or my child it will not be good for them and they know it." He walks towards Caroline who has just opened her mouth to protest but gives a passionate kiss on her lips blocking all of her further words.

He breaks apart from her and nods when she says, "Be careful." Him, Elijah and Rebekah run out of the mansion leaving their significant others behind. "All three Mikealson's out together, this is not going to go good." Stefan jokes to lighten the mood but horribly failing. The other 2 just nod their heads and they spend time together to forget about their boyfriends and girlfriend out there fighting.

A.N. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE LIZ BEING SUPPORTING KLAROLNE RELATIONSHIP, DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE SOME HATE JUST NOT FROM LIZ'S SIDE. PLEASE SHARE, VOTE, COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS...... LOVE YOU ALLL.