AUGUST MULLER

Klaus immediately ran home, wanting to check if Hope had gotten Caroline. He reaches Hope's bedroom, without knocking and sees her putting on her shoes.

 Hope looks shocked at her fathers blood red eyes and asks, "Dad? What's wrong?" Klaus says, "Hope, please tell me that you took your mother out from below the church?" Hope stutters and says, "The church? Oh you found mom? I was just going to get her out. Why dad? What's going on!?"

 Klaus sighs in frustration and says, "She's not there. The entire coffin is filled with blood." Hope feels the fear crippling through her body. Suddenly Klaus sees the fountain turning water into blood.

 Klaus says, "That's it! You are going back to your school, where you are safe and at a  distance from me. I will find your mother and bring her back to you. Katerina will take care of you till then." Hope tries to fight back  but Klaus was in no mood for arguments. Hope is sent directly to school the next day. 

Klaus has told all his siblings about Caroline so that Davina and Kol can start on locator spells to try and find her. 

 He and Marcel had taken it upon themselves to find Hope whereas Freya and Katherine were trying to keep an eye on Hope. Marcel and Klaus had just come back from the bayou to the mansion when Klaus saw a box kept on the center table of the living room. 

Klaus and Marcel walk cautiously to the box and open it up. The sight in front almost has Klaus breaking down into sobs but he controls himself.  Its a mutilated piece of Caroline's shoulder. The tattoo that he and her had gotten together. He touches his shoulder where the same tattoo resides.

They wanted to keep Hope as a part of them forever.

 Klaus reads the note kept in there, 'Feel the pain

 Klaus reads the note kept in there, 'Feel the pain. You deserve it'. He crimples the piece of paper in his hands and says, "They mutilated her." his voice lined with anger. 

Marcel says, "Maybe a locator spell will be easier now. You just need to calm down."

 Klaus growls and says, "They are torturing my wife! How am I supposed to stay calm?" 

Marcel backs away, not wanting to piss Klaus off further. Klaus closes the box and leaves it there as he walks up to his and Caroline's old bedroom. He opens the dusty room and all the memories come and hit him like bricks. Just seeing that tattoo brings back to the day they decieded to get that tattoo. 

Caroline jumped back into the bed giggling. Klaus smiles, just listening to  her laughter made his day. It had been really hard for Caroline and Klaus since they have been preparing for the wedding, well Caroline had been. She smiles as she traces his tattoo's and says, "I want to get another tattoo, with you." 

Klaus shows his dimpled smiles as he traces her shoulder and says, "Anything you want." Caroline says, "What should we get? I wanted to get something related to Hope. To always keep a part of her with us." Klaus grins and says, "It's a beautiful thought love." Caroline smiles, happy that he likes her idea and goes on to kiss him. 

Klaus almost has tears thinking about those times but he controls his emotions. He has to find Caroline. There is nothing more important. 

THE NEXT DAY 

Klaus and Marcel were following a lead. The werewolves and the vampires all were looking for their queen.

 Klaus reached the house where Davina's locater spell had given and him and Marcel carefully entered the house. Klaus could smell Caroline's blood.

 He runs into the main room  and they both look to the celling. Klaus sees a familiar symbol made from blood, Caroline's blood in particular. Klaus growls, picks up the chair kept nearby and throws it at the nearest wall. 

Marcel asks, "You know what this symbol means." It was a statement and not a question. 

Klaus nods and says, "I met him in 1993. His name is August Müller.  Rostock, Germany. Spring. He was an artist. Uses to think that " The purpose of art is to portray life as it is." A whole lot a delusion if you ask me. 

I had shown him his place when I got the news that Mikael  had found me, I had a small brawl with him and I had to turn him and then I killed him after a month after I found out he was telling Mikael my locations. He used this symbol in every one of his paintings. I recognized this symbol because he wrote me a letter once. I have it with the rest of my kill's letters. He must have turned someone in that one month. Because me and Elijah made sure he was dead."

Marcel nods and says, "Speaking of Elijah, shouldn't we tell him? I mean Caroline is sort of his best friend." 

Klaus nods his head, "I have too, but I don't know how much he will do. After compulsion, Elijah has changed, drastically. I don't know how to get him back." 

Marcel pats Klaus's shoulder and says, "You will figure it out. You are the Mikealson's after all." 

THE SALVATORE BOARDING SCHOOL 

Hope has been back from the last 3 days. She has been worried sick about her mother.

 The twins have been trying to comfort her but its not working that much. She is sitting in her room, doing homework when her someone knocks on her door. She looks up to see her aunt Freya peek her head through the door. 

Hope gives a small smile as her aunt greets her and passes her a bag, with beignets. 

Hope says, "Did he find mom?" 

Freya looks at the photo frame kept nearby, the picture in which a baby Hope, Caroline, Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah are standing together and smiling. Hope grows impatient  and asks again. Freya says, "No. But he has leads and he is getting close."

 Freya claps her hands and says, "Let's take a walk shall we? Katherine has agreed to give you the rest for the rest of the day." Hope nods and they both walk out the room and into the sportsground downstairs. 

Freya and Hope were walking near the soccer ground where Hope saw Roman smirking and looking at her making her blush. 

Freya notices that and says, "Someone has a crush...." in a teasing voice. Hope shushes her and Freya then says, "I have a way Hope. To find your mom." Hope looks up and immediately and says, "Then why haven't you done it?" Freya says, "Klaus is against it. It will need your blood. Loads of it. He says it's not safe for you." Hope says, "What the heck! I am a tribrid. I will heal. I don't care. I am doing this spell now." and she pulls her aunt Freya to the old mill to do the spell.