THE BATTLE

A.N. HEY GUYS. SO I HAVE DONE A FLASH FORWARD. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND. SO THING TO KNOW ARE- CAMI STILL HAS A CRUSH ON KLAUS. ALL RELATIONSHIPS ARE DEVLOPING. MARCEL AND CAROLINE HAVE BECOME FRIENDS. DAVINA, JOSH AND CAROLINE ARE ALSO FRIENDS.I HAVE NOT REALLY SEEN THE FIRST SEASON OF ORIGINALS PROPERLY BECAUSE I WAS PRETTY UPSET BECAUSE OF THE CAMI SITUATION AND HAYLEY HAVING KLAUS'S CHILD AND NO KLAROLINE. I KNOW ABOUT THE HARVEST AND GENEVIVE MATTER AND I DON'T REALLY WANT TO WRITE ABOUT IT. HOPE YOU ENJOY. PLEASE VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT YOUR VIEWS......

AUTHORS'S POV (TRYING SOMETHING NEW)
Klaus is out there collecting stones for Genevieve for helping the werewolves while Caroline is at home keeping an eye on her. She still does not like the fact that Genevieve tried to seduce Klaus and then tortured him. Klaus comes inside and passes Genevieve the bag. Genevieve does the spell but then passes the rings to Francesca while putting a spell on Klaus which faints him. Caroline shouts and starts running forward but Genevieve inflicts an aneurysm which causes her to fall down and suddenly he stomach starts giving these intense pains. She looks at Klaus who is barely able to stand when Genevieve says, "The timing is perfect. She has just gone into labor, take her to the church." They start dragging her when she starts screaming Klaus's name in order to wake him up.

THE CHURCH

Caroline is lying on the table with witches all around her. She is screaming from the pain when suddenly the front door open sand Klaus is standing there with an angry look on his face. He is about pound on the witches when suddenly he is pushed to the wall. He tries to break free but the power is too much. "Let her go witches. I will rip out your heart one by one." He screams while looking at Caroline who is red from all the pain. The witches ignore him and say, "Push Caroline, push otherwise the child will die." Caroline pushes and then soon comes a small cry. Genevieve takes the child in her hands and says, "It's a beautiful child but unfortunately she will not live to see the day." Caroline who is drenched in sweat looks at her and says, "Can I hold her, once please." Genevieve hands her the child and Caroline look above to Klaus who is looking down at the child.

 She smiles but then suddenly the child is ripped from her arms and she starts screaming and shouting trying to kill the witches. Genevieve takes a wooden stake and stabs Caroline in the heart. Klaus screams, "Noooo!" And Caroline starts desiccating. Klaus keeps screaming threats to the witches while the disappear. Suddenly Klaus falls down and he runs over to Caroline, crying at her desiccated figure. He takes her head in his lap and soon tears come flowing down his eyes. He takes out the stake in hopes of trying to wake her up but she remain that way. Soon the door opens and Elijah and Katherine enter in shock. "I tried to stop them but they- they stuck me to the wall and we had a daughter. They took her away. I could not save Caroline but I will save my daughter. " Klaus says while tears in his eyes. Both Elijah and Katherine are shocked because they have never seen Klaus cry. "Caroline-" Katherine moves forward and caress Caroline's hair.

Suddenly Caroline gets up and takes a huge breath. She opens her eyes and everyone sees her eyes which have turned yellow with her vampire veins.

 She opens her eyes and everyone sees her eyes which have turned yellow with her vampire veins

She has turned into a hybrid. Klaus finally takes in that she is alive and hugs her tightly. "Thank god, you are alive. But you are a hybrid. How?" Klaus says while still hugging her tightly. "No time. We have to save her first." Caroline says and Caroline, Elijah and Klaus start running towards the cemetery. 

THE CEMETERY 

The trio enters the cemetery and they see Genevieve standing along the 2 harvest girls holding a knife over their child. "No !" Caroline screams and they running towards the witches. The witches join hands and start chanting throwing all three of them in different directions. Klaus takes a iron shelf from the sides and throws it at Genevieve killing her. Elijah does the same with another witch. The other alive witch runs over to grab the knife and is about to stab the child when suddenly she is stabbed by the black magic knife causing cuts all over her body and killing her. Elijah, Klaus and Caroline look behind and see Marcel who runs towards the child and takes her away from the cemetery.