A PRINCESS

THE NEXT MORNING

Hope was much better the next day. She was very excited to spend the day with her dad alone. Caroline on the other hand was still looking for the person who was behind this ritual drama. She had taken off early in the morning to meet Marcel who agreed to let the Mikealson's stay temporally  in New Orleans till the time they don't cause any troubles.

 Marcel only used to talk to Caroline and sometimes Katherine.  Klaus has literally bought the whole sweet shop home. Hope was sitting on his lap and he was feeding her different beignets. Hope exclaims, "Hmmmmm. It's so yummy."

 Klaus chuckles and say, "It is, did I ever tell you the story of my first beignet?" Hope nods a no and Klaus says, "Well then you are in for a treat. When I first came to this city hundreds of years ago, A group of nuns came to meet me to solve a problem of theirs. After I helped them they gave me a plate of beignets. " 

Hope looks at her father and says, "Why did they come to you Dad?" Klaus smiles, bends down and says, "Because that time we were the royalty of this city. I was the king. You know what that makes you, it makes you a princess." Hope giggles and hugs Klaus when suddenly she hears her mom coming back. 

She lets go of her dad and says to her mom, "Where were you mommy, I didn't see you this morning." Caroline comes forward hugs hope and says, "I am sorry baby, Mommy had some work. Please don't eat too much sugar, you'll get a stomach ache." 

Hope nods and Klaus gets up to go to Caroline and wraps his arms around her waist and says, "I have that complain too love. I didn't get a good morning kiss." Caroline chuckles and presses a small kiss to his lips. Klaus whines a little bit at the small kiss and Caroline says," Hope is here." 

Klaus looks at their  daughter who is looking at her parents with a disgusted look on her face. He chuckles and lets Caroline go out of his grip. Klaus and Hope continue to spend the rest of the day together while the rest of the family is looking for the people responsible for this mess. 

A TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KLAUS'S ART SUPPLIES (A.N. JUST FOR FUN.) 

Klaus had just put Hope to bed and was sitting in the library with a glass of bourbon and a book in his hand. He was waiting on Caroline or Elijah to come back when he suddenly heard Hope's shouting, "No! Dad no! Don't go near the blue light."

 He rushes upstairs to his daughter and sees her shouting in her nightmares. He gently picks her up and tries to wake her up. Hope suddenly opens her tears filled eyes and looks in her dads eyes and says, "Dad, please don't go near the blue light. Please." and starts sobbing.

 Klaus pulls her daughters head in his chest says in a calm and soothing voice, "It's okay love, it was just a nightmare, it's okay." Hope continues sobbing and says, "Don't go near the blue light dad, please." Klaus then says, "I won't love, I promise." Hope calms down a bit when Klaus feels a presence in the room. He turns around to see Caroline and Elijah with concerned looks on their faces.

 Caroline moves forward to Klaus and takes Hope in her arms. Hope looks up and says, "Mommy?" Caroline kisses her daughter's forehead and says, "Yeah baby, mommy's here. Just go to sleep." and puts her backs in her bed. She stays there till the time she hears Hope's breathing gone back to normal and then walks back down to the library where only Klaus was sitting.

 She goes to sit next to him, rubs her temple and says, "What's going on with our daughter Nik? She has never had nightmares till today."  Klaus holds her hands in comfort and says, "I don't know love, but I swear on you, whoever is doing this won't live to see the next full moon." Caroline nods and puts her head on Klaus's shoulder. They spent the rest of the evening just sitting there silently and thinking about their families. 

A.N. I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.  WATTAPAD HAS BEEN A PAIN IN MY ARSE AND NOT OPENING ONLY. I KNOW I AM LATE BUT THE MONTH IS NOT OVER YET SO I JUST WANTED TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY PRIDE  MONTH TO ALL OF YOU. THANK YOU FOR READING!