MOMMY?

A.N. SO I DECIEDED TO GET LIZ'S DEATH IN THESE 2 CHAPTERS. I THOUGHT A LOT AND I THINK LIZ'S DEATH IS A BIG LIFE CHANGER FOR CAROLINE AND SHE IMPROVES A LOT AFTER THAT AND HER RELATIONSHIP WITH KLAUS WILL ALSO IMPROVE. HER HUMANITY WILL BE A SURPRISE. 

Caroline was sad when she was told that they had to leave for New Orleans again leaving Hope behind. Klaus suggested Camille babysitting Hope since she could be trusted and Rebekah had to come back before Esther found Hope. Despite her protest Caroline knew that Cami was a good person and was faithful to the fam- well faithful to Klaus. If Hope was safe then nothing else mattered. Caroline had decieded to let go of her jealousy for the safety of her daughter. Klaus has gone to New Orleans to get Camille while Caroline stays behind along with Katherine and Rebekah. 

Caroline is feeding Hope when Katherine  enter the kitchen and Katherine says, "Care- Bear, what is this I hear about Cami coming over to babysit?" Caroline groans and says, "It's true. Despite my differences with her, Hope's safety matters the most to me and she is loyal to Klaus so. " with a shrug. Katherine nods and Rebekah comes in the kitchen saying, "Care, Stefan is over at Mystic Falls, some emergency. Your scooby doo gang is blowing up my phone asking of you. Where is yours?" Caroline is about to reply when the noise of a car pulling up comes. Caroline moves out along with Hope and sees Cami surprised. Klaus says, "Camille this is Hope." Cami smiles and says, "She's perfect." Caroline smiles as she sees Cami play with Hope. 

Soon Rebekah comes with her phone and says, "Care it is Damon. He needs to talk to you. " Caroline hands Hope to Rebekah and takes the phone and says, "What Damon!" Damon says, "Hello to you to Blondie, we just have a small problem,  your mom she fainted and we took to Whitmore and they are doing test and-" when Caroline falls to the ground and Klaus runs to her talking her in his arms, trying to calm down her crying and picks up the phone and says, "What did you say Salvatore!" Damon tells Klaus everything and hangs up the phone. Klaus hugs a crying Caroline and says, "It's okay sweetheart. It's okay. She's okay. She will be fine Care. She'll be fine." Caroline hugs Klaus and says, "I need to be with her Nik, please?" Klaus nods and says, "I will take you to her. Come on love." Klaus picks up a crying Caroline and takes her to their room. 

A FEW HOURS LATER

Klaus and Caroline are on the border of Mystic Falls when suddenly their car is stopped by a invisible barrier. They both get out and are surprised. Caroline rubs her head and says, "What the heck is going on with this town!" Caroline picks up her phone and calls Elena and says, "What the hell is going on in this town Elena? Why can't we enter in?" Elena says, "Oh we're sorry Care. Come to Whitmore. The borders of Mystic Falls don't allow supernatural in and what do you mean by we?" 

Caroline sighs and thinks that it is finally time to tell them about her and Klaus dating. She had exceptionally hidden that information with all the baby talk. Caroline says, "Klaus is with me." She looks at Klaus who is again starting the car and gives her a smile. Elena says, "Are you serious Care! You are hanging out with Klaus now! It was bad enough that you had a child with him,  and also now you should come back Care. There is no reason for you to be there." Caroline looks at Klaus whose smile has faded away and says, "Elena not right now. Let me come over then we will talk." And she cuts the phone. 

She looks at Klaus and signals him to stop the car and he looks at her and says, "What's the matter love?" Caroline straddles Klaus's lap and adjusts herself in the tight space. He looks surprised but his hands go around her waist and she says, "No one can change my love for you. No one. If we didn't have Hope, I would still be with  you, you understand? I love you, remember that okay?" Klaus nods and closes the distance between them with a bruising kiss. They kiss passionately for a few minutes when Caroline says, "Before this goes any further, I think we should meet Mom first?" Klaus chuckles and says, "Of coarse sweetheart." 

WHITMORE GENERAL

Caroline is running in the hospital with Klaus behind her looking for Elena. She sees Elena and shouts, "Elena! what's going on with my mom?" Elena gives a hard look to Klaus and says, "They are still doing test Caroline. Stefan might be able to tell you more." She scoffs at Klaus and leaves. Caroline rolls her eyes and goes into the room to meet her mom while Klaus talks to Stefan.

 Stefan is standing near the reception and says, "What's going on mate? I know you all are lying. I can see it." Stefan looks around and says, "Klaus we don't know how to tell her. Liz has  Glioblastoma. The doctors are saying nothing can be done. Surgery or chemo won't work. We just don't know how to tell this to Care." Klaus looks shocked but then rubs his temple. He says, "Caroline is already sensitive with Hope right now and now her mother." Stefan nods and says, "If you don't want to tell her then we can." Klaus gives a small smile and says, "Thank you Stefan but I think I will be the only one she won't kill in a blink. " Stefan chuckles and checks his phone to see Rebekah calling. He excuses himself and goes to talk to her.

 Klaus sees Caroline coming out of the room and walks to her and says, "How is your mother sweetheart?" Caroline turns around and looks at him and says, "She looks fine Nik but I need confirmation, where are the doctors?" She says while looking all over the hospital. Klaus holds her hand to get her attention and says, "Maybe we should sit down and talk Care?" Caroline nods and they go to the nearest bench and Klaus says, "Caroline your mother has Glioblastoma." Caroline looks shocked and says, "Okay so what are they going to do? Chemo or surgery?" Klaus takes her hand and says, "They can't sweetheart. It won't help her." Caroline feels her tears coming but then says, "So what are they going to do? Radiation?" Klaus says, "They can't love. Nothing is going to help. They are too late for chemo and she won't survive surgery." Caroline starts crying while holding Klaus. Klaus hugs her and  keeps whispering to her, 'It's okay, it's okay.' Caroline continues crying in Klaus's arms for the next hour. 

A.N. I KNOW I HAVE BEEN MISSING FROM A LITTLE TIME BUT I WOULD BE UPDATING TWICE IN THIS WEEK. THIS CHAPTER IS BASICALLY BUILDING UP TO THE NEXT ONE.  THESE WILL BE TWO VERY EMOTIONAL CHAPTER SINCE CAROLINE IS DEALING WITH A LOT. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE. LOVE YA ALL...