WHERE IS REBEKAH!

Klaus and Caroline have come back from Mystic Falls and are spending some time with each other before Klaus has to go back to New Orleans. Caroline knows that she has to tell him about the mystical bonding ceremony. She looks up and says, "She is finally asleep." Klaus chuckles and says, "That she learned form Rebekah, she  too was a very stubborn child." Caroline smiles but hold back a bit. Klaus senses her discomfort and says "What is it sweetheart?" Caroline plays with her hand and says, "I found a way to save the wolves from the witches." Klaus motions her to continue and she says, "There is a mystical bonding ceremony, a way to stop the transitions. It occurs between the two alphas, since I was admitted into the pack when I was a vampire because of Hope, I was an alpha for the people who wanted to turn into a hybrid after my transition. In this ceremony, Jackson and I will have to go through a bunch of rituals and at the last one, we will have to kiss and that will create a mystical bond between us, in our bloods." And at that Klaus stiffens. Caroline continues, "It's just for the ritual, nothing more, all the werewolves will have hybrid abilities. They will be able to turn at will. I don't want you to be upset with me Nik. I-" Klaus smiles and says, "It's okay Caroline, I get it, It's just a kiss. You will be mine regardless of the kiss. No one can come between us, ever. This is a way to bring peace into the city. This is a way to bring our daughter back, you deal with the wolves and I will deal with the vampires. Davina will look after the witches and I know that she has no intention of harming Hope or you." Caroline looks up and sees Klaus nearing to her face and he says in a whispering voice, "Promise me that you will be mine forever sweetheart. That no one will ever come in-between us." Caroline cups his cheek and says, "I promise." Klaus nods and kisses her roughly and passionately and vamp speeds her to the book shelf, the books falling down and he starts ripping out her clothes like an animal, somehow trying to make up for the fact that she would be kissing another man in front of her.  

The next day, Elijah and Caroline stay behind with Hope and Klaus, Rebekah and Katherine go back to New Orleans to deal with Esther. Klaus knows he is raging mad to give Kol the diamond that can kill him but her has to take the risk. 

THE COMPOUND

 Kol has just returned to the compound to update Marcel and Davina on their plan with Klaus and Rebekah Kol says, "Done! As per your request. Miss Angelica Barker. Good cheekbones and a tummy you can bounce a quarter off! She will be Rebekah's new host body, instead of Cami." Cami walks downstairs to join them and Davina asks, " Who's Angelica Barker?" Marcel sighs and says, " One of my vampire potentials. Had to turn her down. She was too lost." Cami asks nervous, "Does she know what's about to happen to her?" Kol says, "It's better when they don't know, love."

 Marcel sighs and says, "Hopefully, we won't have to use her." Kol says, " Hopefully. But, then, my mother is a wiley and vindictive woman. Which is why I've got to ask something else of you." Marcel asks confused, "You're already getting the diamond. "Kol says, "Which I'm thrilled about. But, in order for me to help you, I need access to my mother's hourglass... which is in the lycée. With my mother." Marcel says, " So?" Kol says, "Well, I haven't been back in a while, and the only way she won't suspect me is if I bring back the thing that I was sent to find." Marcel asks suspiciously and says, "And that thing is...?"

 Kol says, "The white oak stake." Marcel shouts, "Are you out of your mind?" Davina is  not pleased and exclaims, "Kaleb!" Kol says, " Look, it's the only way she's gonna trust me! She doesn't want to kill them, she just wants to make sure that the weapon doesn't fall into the wrong hands. "Marcel and Davina both look unhappy and uneasy about this revelation. " I swear, as soon as she's gone, I'll give it right back to Klaus. "Marcel says, " Like hell you will. Deal's off." 

Suddenly, Klaus arrives home and joins them all in the courtyard and Klaus says, "Kol! Whatever grudges you hold against me, we're doing this for the good of our family. Do I have your word that, for once, you will honor that?" Kol smiles and says, "You have my word, Nik. Swear on the face of us all." Klaus smiles weakly and says, "I'll get the stake."

AFTER THE RITUAL

CAMILLE IS AWAKE AND REBEKAH HAS STILL NOT WOKEN UP, ESTHER IS NOW A VAMPIRE.

FOLEAN MANSION 

 A young woman suddenly awakens with a gasp on a bed inside the abandoned home. She looks at herself in the mirror for a moment, until she starts to hear screaming nearby and leaps off the bed to investigate. She runs down the stairs and toward the doors, desperately trying to break through, but they won't budge. Rebekah groans, " Let me out! Someone!" She continues to pound on the doors , "Kol, damn it! " Maniacal laughter is heard nearby when she turns around. "I'm not meant to be here. I'm Rebekah Mikaelson! I'm Rebekah Mikaelson! Let me out, I'm Rebekah Mikaelson" while pounding on the door. 

THE MIKEALSON MANSION

Klaus's shouting's can be heard all over the mansion. He shouts at a scared Kol, "WHERE IS REBEKAH?"

A.N. HI GUYS A NEW CHAPTER IS BACK. SO I AM CURRENTLY FOLLOWING THE ORIGINALS EPISODE BY EPISODE BUT THEN I REALISED THAT THIS WAY THE BOOK WILL BE VERY LONG, SO I WILL BE DOING AL LOT OF FLASH FORWARDS AND CHANGING THE STORY A LTTLE BIT. AND I COULD NOT DIGEST JACKSON AND CAROLINE GETTING MARRIED SO I CHANGED A BIT THERE TOO. ANYWAYS, WE WILL BE PICKING UP A LOT OF SPEED THROUGH THE NEXT CHAPTER, AND I WILL TRY TO POST ONLY  ONCE A WEEK BECAUSE I HAVE EXAMS COMING UP. PLEASE SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS....