WE'RE FAMILY

THE NEXT MORNING

Caroline and Klaus had fallen asleep on the couch the next morning. Caroline's suddenly wakes up to Hope's shouting, "Mom, mom!!" Caroline opens her eyes and looks at her daughter, takes her in her arms and says, "Hope, what's wrong? What's going on?" Hope teary eyed looks at her mother and says, "Auntie Dee mom. The blue light has got her. She has  trapped Aunt Davina. " 

Klaus suddenly wakes up at her daughter's cries and is just about to say something when his phone rings and sees Kol's name pop up on the screen. Caroline looks at Klaus concerned and Klaus picks up the phone. 

Kol's angry voice comes from the other side, "I am coming back to New Orleans Nik. Davina has been taken by a witch and she is going to die from my hands."  Klaus gets up and goes a little away from his daughter and says, "Kol, something is going on. Hope just told us all this before you called." 

Kol then says, "I'll be there in an hour. Whoever it is, will die for messing with our family brother." 

1 HOUR LATER

Kol has just reached the mansion where Elijah, Katherine, Rebekah and Stefan are standing and discussing something. Kol hugs his sister and his 2 brothers and says hi to Stefan and Katherine and starts talking, "Me and Davina were boarding a flight for Paris when she disappeared from the airport. This note was left behind." Kol takes a piece of paper out of his pocket and shows it to them. It read-

Come get your love, I like New Orleans.  -The Hollow

Klaus sighs and says, "The worst part is that Hope knew that this was happening. Before Kol called, she told Caroline everything." 

Rebekah then says, "How did Hope knew? And where is Caroline?" 

Katherine puts down the glass she was holding and says, "She has gone to follow a lead with Marcel. That witch is apparently sacrificing young wolves and vampires." 

Kol has gotten frustrated and says, "I don't care. I am getting back Davina now!" and walks out of the mansion to the graveyard. 

THE LAFAYETTE CEMETERY 

  Kol has just entered the cemetery and is now shouting Davina's name. He hears her cries and runs into one of the tombs. He sees her sitting inside a circle with her hands tied with ropes. He runs to her but is stopped by the barrier.  He bangs on the invisible walls when he suddenly hears a voice, "You can't get her out."

 Kol turns around and flashes to the 18 year old looking girl standing there. He shows' his vampire features and she is unbothered. He says in a growling voice, "Get her out." The girl drops a knot on the ground and says, "Go ahead, open the knot, get her out. Oh wait, you can't. This knot can only be broken by a very advanced witch. So, your witch is with me and your little tribrid is just a young girl who has not even touched magic from the last 5 years. So if you want to get her out, get your niece to me."

 Kol is pissed and angry and the mention of Hope and says," Never." The girl then says, "Then loose the love of your life." Kol looks at Davina and Davina says, "No Kol, keep Hope away from her. I beg you." Kol by now has tears in his eyes.

 He looks at the girl, picks up the knot and says to Davina, "I will be back darling. I will get you out of here." And vamp speeds out of the tomb. 

THE MIKEALSON MANSION

Kol reached the house but there was no one except a few guards and Hope. He immediately went to his niece and knocked on her door. Hope looks up and says, "Come in." Kol opens the door slowly and says, "Hello darling." 

Hope stiffens slightly and says, "What do you want?" Kol smiles, bends down and says, "I want you to play a game with me. I give you this knot" he gets out the knot, shows it to her and continues, "And you can show me how strong you are by opening it with your magic."

 Hope looks at the knot and says, "My mom says I shouldn't do magic for strangers." Kol looks hurt and says, "Stranger? I am family! I am your uncle Kol!" Hope looks up and says, "If you are family then why did you leave? Dad says that family stays forever." 

Kol then says, "I had to darling. I have just gotten back your auntie Davina, I didn't want to loose her again, now if you don't help me, the hollow will take her away from me again and I don't want that to happen." 

Hope at the mention of Davina picks up the knot and says, "So, if I untie this knot....Auntie Dee will be free from the hollow?" Kol nods and says, "I hope so." Hope looks up and says, "And you really love her." 

Kol smiles and says, "Yes, kind of like your mom loves your-" and Hope interrupts him and says, "my dad." with a smile and Kol nods. Hope nods in understanding and says, "Okay, I'll do it." Kol smiles and says, "Thank you darling." and rubs her cheek affectionately. 

A while later, Hope has opened the knot and Davina is free but the rest of the family has to face a new threat.

A.N. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAVE BEEN SHIFTING CITIES AND HOUSES SO I DIDN'T GET THE TIME TO UPDATE. I KNOW WE ARE COMING CLOSE TO THE SEASON 4 FINALE WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE BUT I PROMISE I WILL END THIS BOOK SOON AND ON A GOOD NOTE. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THE OTHER BOOK TOO SO WE'LL SEE. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. IT'S FREE!