CAN'T OUTRUN, NO WE CAN'T RUN AWAY

CAROLINE POV—

I wake up in the back of a car trunk and start rubbing my near where a needle of vervain was stuck. I was still pretty weak. I try remembering the last thing and realize that Tyler had kidnapped me. Why was Tyler doing this with me?

KLAUS POV—

Me and Elijah had a meeting with the witches and then we decided to go back home to check on Caroline. We reach the gates and I see the front door open and we are instantly in fighting position. We know Caroline would never leave the house so we go in and see the chairs broken and the whole place in a mess. I get worried and immediately go to Caroline's room to fine her but she is not there." Caroline, love, where are you god damn it!" Elijah looks at me and I immediately call Rebekah just in case Caroline went with them." Hello Nik, how can I help you?" She picks up the phone and says." Rebekah please tell me the Caroline is with you?" I hope." No Nik, why what happened? "I curse and say," Come home sister, Caroline has been taken." 

I throw the phone on the wall and start breaking the furniture in order to calm myself down. Elijah leaves to do something which I really don't care about. Soon I hear Elijah calling me and I run outside," Brother, I see some footprints, can you smell whether they are Caroline's or not?" I start using my hybrid senses and suddenly Rebekah comes with Katherine. She nods at me to go ahead and me and Elijah start following the scent.

MEANWHILE WITH TYLER AND CAROLINE

NO ONE POV—

Caroline was continuously banging on the car's trunk and soon she sees a faint sunlight and the trunk opening and sees him standing there and smirking, "Hello Caroline, goodbye Caroline." He says and injects Caroline with another vile of vervain and she falls unconscious.

A few minutes later-

CAROLINE POV—

I wake up in a small cottage with my hands tied with multiple vervain ropes and I see Tyler and Hayley standing in front of me with another guy in the back. I start asking questions immediately," What are you doing? Why have you brought me here?" Tyler looks at me with a disgusted look and says," Seriously Caroline, Klaus! You slept with Klaus! You said you hated him. Well I guess you are not as innocent as you look." I look at him with tears in my eyes and say," You cheated on me! You have no right to judge who I sleep with. I will sleep with anyone I want. He is a good person. He is changing. He actually cares for this child."

 Tyler looks at Hayley and starts laughing," Oh, you think that he cares for the child, he is just looking for a way to make hybrids." Seeing the look on my face he says, "Oh you don't believe me huh? I will show you" He lunges forward and takes a knife and starts making a cut on my wrist. The knife is laced with vervain which is keeping the wound open. I scream and he takes a glass and takes my blood in it. He takes the glass and gives it to the guy standing in the back. The guy who is maybe a werewolf takes the blood and drinks it.

 Tyler suddenly breaks his neck and I scream him to stop. Tyler looks at me and says," Just wait Caroline, you will soon see how much your Klaus is changing." I keep screaming for someone to help me and Hayley comes and breaks my neck.

WITH KLAUS AND ELIJAH

NO ONE POV—

Klaus with a flustered face is following the familiar scent. He is sure that this is not Caroline. He has his doubts but he is not very sure. Soon they found their way to the Bayou and see a truck in the dirt road. Elijah loos at his angry face and says, "Please tell me you have found Caroline's scent." Klaus replies back in a growl," No but this truck..." He opens the truck, takes out a coat and smells it." ...Reeks of an old acquaintance."