I woke up a little while later, all the full pain from spots where I had been injured started to radiate.
"Eat." He barked as he threw a loaf of bread into the room.
"Why would I eat anything you give me?" I asked with a husky voice.
"Because you'll starve if you don't."
"I would rather starve." I snapped back
"Fine. Be that way." He slammed the door
He left without another word and left me in the dark. I looked at the bread and my stomach growled.
"We aren't eating that stomach. It could be poisoned. We just need to wait for Derek. He will find me. He will."

Dereks POV
"She's been missing for 2 days now! Can we please go find her!" I shouted as the pack stood in our living room.
"Derek we have no clue where she is!"
"We'd have a better clue than the police who are doing nothing!"
"My dads out there trying his hardest!"
"WELL IT ISNT GOOD ENOUGH!" I raised my voice and slammed my fists on the desk in front of me causing the pack to jump. I breathed heavily as i looked down at the desk. I saw a picture of y/n smiling next to me and I grasped it hard in my hand.
I'm going to find you I promised in my mind.
"I can't wait here anymore. I'm going to find her. She's too important to be waiting anymore. Anyone coming with?" I asked harshly.
"I am." Scott nodded "dereks done a lot for us. This is the one thing we can do to return the favor.
Everyone else agreed eventually and we were off. I gave the wolves and Malia something to smell to track her scent. I set Lydia and stiles up in the car to see if she could get any visions.
"Find her." I told the wolves and Malia.
"Anything Lydia?"
"It's just dark, and feels cold. Like there's goosebumps on my arm and I feel a dense air."
"So underground maybe?" Stiles asked.
Derek nodded.
"That might make it hard for them to track her by scent." Lydia whispered.
Everyone came back.
"Anything?"
"No, just old tracking smell. Nothing strong."
"We think she might be under ground." Derek nodded.
"Okay so what do we do?" Scott asked.
"We need to listen for her. I'm gonna try to use some instincts to see if I can end up where she is, lydias gonna keep trying for visions. I want you guys to keep trying to track. We aren't giving up.

The sun had started to set on the second day of this journey.
"Barn! Four, eight, six, nine." Lydia recited with her eyes closed.
"A barn? Is that an address?"
She shook her head
"Looks like it's on a sticky note. A password maybe?"
"What does the barn look like?"
"Worn down, old, really old, pointed at the top."
"I've seen that before on a run! I know where that's at!" Liam cheered.
"Go! Let's go now!" Derek shooed everyone.
Liam ran in front and drove everyone to the barn where y/n was held.
"There's a padlock."
"Try the code! Four eight six nine."
He tried it and pulled it open. It didn't work.
"Move!" Derek barked and ripped the chains off with his bare hands.
"That's works too." Stiles squeaked.
Derek threw open the doors and saw a locked door with a keypad on it.
"Try the code!" Lydia said again.
He tried it and it opened with a compression release.
"Y/n!" Derek shouted.
No response.
"Y/n!" Scott and stiles shouted in unison.
There was a crash and some shouting.

Y/ns POV
I woke up to find the man leaning over me.
"Wakes wakey. Time for some more food."
"I don't want it." I grumbled.
"Oh you don't have a choice this time."
He picked me up and put me in a chair where he tied my already burned wrists again. I could smell the skin on my arms sizzle as the restraints pressed on me as I moved.
"Open wide."
He opened my mouth and pushed some food on a spoon into my mouth. He closed my mouth and waited for me to swallow. I looked over and on the cart was soup, crackers, a glass of milk and two pills.
"What's that?" I asked cautiously.
"The pills? You'll find out soon." He smirked
He fed me more against my will and then went to pick up the pills.
"I don't want them." I shouted.
"Take them." He argued back.
"No!"
He forced me to open my mouth but I resisted.
"Do it now or I'll break your jaw!" I struggled against him. "Fine! I have a different method."
He reached under his cart and pulled out a vile and a syringe.
"No!" I shouted. He grabbed my arm and brought it to my arm.
"Stay still or I'll stab you!"
The needle got close to my arm and then I heard a voice call my name.
"Derek!" I shouted back. The man looked up and put the needle on the cart. I took the opportunity to hurt him. I pulled the cart around with my foot and hit him on the leg. He screamed out in pain and fell over.
"Derek I'm down here! Help me!" I shrieked.

Dereks POV
I heard a small scream and then a larger one
"Derek I'm down here! Help me!"
I ran down the stairs to see a man on the floor and y/n tied up in a chair.
"Y/n!" I called as I walked over to her. I started to untie her when I she shouted "look behind you!" I turned quickly and grabbed the hand that was looming over me. I punched the guy in the gut and put him on the ground. I finished untying y/n and had the pack tie up the man.
Kira had called 911 and we all waited for the cops to show up. When we heard the sirens get closer we all walked up stairs. I looked back to see y/n not moving from the floor.
"Y/n? Come on. It's time to go."
"I-I can't move." She cried.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean I can't move. I haven't moved in two days. My body can't move." She cried harder.
I leaned over and picked her up.
"Good god we need to get you out of here. You need to be taken care of."
I just now started to notice all the cuts and bruises on her body. I looked down at her hand on my chest and saw her wrists.
"What happened?"
"The cuffs would burn me when I'd move." She mumbled. My heart broke and anger rose in me at the same time. I was most definitely not happy. I carried her over to the back of an ambulance where a paramedic helped assess and take care of her.
"She's gonna be majorly stunted for a while. I suppose lack of movement for at least another week and a half. Then slow, minimalistic movements should come back." The medic said.
"No major damage though?" I asked
"Nope" she shook her head "I'm surprised though, from all the stuff she said happened, she should be dead."
"She's a a fighter." I said, trying to cover up the real reason why she wasn't dead.
"Apparently." The medic nodded.
"She can go home right away if you're okay with helping her around."
"I will! Thank you so much."
"Of course. Stay safe you two."
"We will."
Behind us, the man who was guilty was taken into custody.

Y/ns POV
We went home after that. Derek carried me all the way home and into bed. He tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead.
"You're safe now. Try to get some sleep. I'll watch over you." He whispered.
I nodded and closed my eyes feeling the sheets under me.

A week later I was starting to regain most movements. Obviously I was healing faster than a human would so I could start to do things for myself. I could walk, talk normally, eat by myself and go down the stairs. Up was still a little hard but most of my mobility was back.
I sat on the couch and ate a bowl of cereal as the news played.
"Today major breaking news. Twenty eight year old man Jonathan Hobkkins was arrested and charged for the kidnapping, abuse and torture of twenty one year old y/n l/n. Y/n was said to have been locked in the basement of an old barn for three days where she was beaten, burned, cut and bruised. News reporters say the man had past charges of kidnapping and attempted murder. He had been wanted for these charges for, get this, three years now. Y/n has been safely returned to the proper care and Jonathan will be put in jail for up to 40 years, charged twenty three hundred dollars and will be put on probation when he gets out. A restraining order has been filed and updates will continue as this story unfolds. Back to you Cris."
I stared in shock at the TV as the story ended.
"Baby? What are you doing down here? You weren't supposed to see that!"
"I wasn't supposed to see my own case?" I asked quietly.
"Baby you know you're not ready for that yet."
"I just can't believe it actually happened." He nodded his head as he sat down next to me "Sometimes it still feels like a dream."
"It's okay. It's over. He's in jail. You'll never see him again."
I rested my head on his chest and sighed. I gripped his shirt and he pulled me all the way into his grasp. He held me like a baby and cuddled me. He kissed my forehead and told me over and over again how I was safe and he'd never let it happen again.
"I will never let you out of my sight again."