Ummm... i havent seen it

I snuck into dereks room late at night in search of something important. I looked around and spotted what I was looking for. I looked at the chair and his leather jacket was hanging over it. I tiptoed into the room and grabbed the jacket quietly trying to not disturb the sleeping wolf. I smiled as I clung it to myself and walked back to my room. I sat it on my desk and went back to bed. The next morning I was getting ready to leave for my last day of school. Last day of senior year as well.
"Hey babe?" Derek called from across the loft.
"Yeah?" I shouted back.
"Have you seen my jacket?" He shouted.
"No. I haven't." I lied as I put the jacket on
I could hear him huff a sourwolf huff and I giggled. I waited until I couldn't hear him anymore and made a run for the door.
Crap my shoes! I ran back into my room. My heart was racing out of my chest. I slipped my shoes on and ran back out making it to the front door until I heard Derek clear his throat. I removed my hand from the doorknob and slowly turned around. He was raising an eyebrow at me like he usually does.
He pointed to me and said "whatcha got there?"
My stomach flipped.
"Umm... this? Oh, nothing. Gotta go bye." I tried to open the door before Derek wrapped his arms around me and scooped me up. I shrieked and he placed me behind him so he stood in front of the door.
He stared at me coldly until he slightly smirked.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing. You just look cute in it."
I blushed and my hair fell in front of my face as I looked down. He stepped closer and moved my hair as he wrapped an arm around my waist.
"You look beautiful baby." He muttered as he kissed my lips. It turned a little heated and he started to kiss my jawline as he glorified me more. He got to my good spot when I had to stop.
"O-okay babe. I gotta go." I told him. He stopped kissing me and looked at me sadly.
"Aww. But it just got good."
"Well I have to go to school."
"Curse school." He mumbled under his breath as I got to the door.  Trust me. I know how you feel Derek.
I opened it and grabbed my bag.
"You look sexy baby!" He shouted as I closed the door. I just laughed and walked to school.