Love of a brother

Derek x sister! reader.
~~~~~~~
"Scott! Have you seen Derek?! He hasn't been at the loft in days. I'm worried." I approached Scott and gave him my best puppy eyes.
"He's alright. We are doing the best we can. Trust me, you aren't the only one who's noticed his lack off attendance."
"What happened to my brother Scott?" I asked more angry than worried now.
"W-we still don't know... fully."
"What do you mean 'fully'. What the hell did you do to my brother, Scott?!"
"We didn't do anything. It was Kate."
"Oh yeah, blame the dead bitch."
"Scotts right," Stiles sighed as he walked up behind me "She's not dead."
"What do you mean she's not dead!? The bitch got her throat ripped into confetti!"
"She somehow got turned by it." Scott shrugged.
"Damn, DOES NO ONE DIE HERE?!"
"Apparently not." Stiles mumbled, agreeing with me in his tone.
"Okay, well can you tell me what you do know?!"
Stiles sighed and spoke up.
"Okay so the basic story of it is that a couple days ago Derek was attacked in his apartment by a group of people from Mexico called the calaveras. They were looking for Kate who somehow got turned by your uncle who tried to kill her. Then, Kate stole Derek after the distraction with the calaveras, took Derek to Mexico, and locked him in some magical box in an Aztec temple in a church, the the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake. Which now made Derek turn young again, erasing all of his future memories beyond his age and his powers with it."
I stood staring blankly at his face.
"My brother is WHAT?!"
"He's like... sixteen... seventeen maybe?"
I pinched the bridge of my nose and huffed before speaking in a tone to keep my head on straight.
"So you're telling me, that last week, my older 23 years old brother, is now 17 at best at this time and day?"
"Yeah. Sounds about right." Stiles nodded.
"Oh my god I can't do this anymore." I threw my hands up in the air.
"Do you want to go see him?" Scott asked delicately.
"You don't get it do you? I can't see my brother until you fix him! If this time line is correct and Derek is now six or seven years younger, I would be ten. Imagine how confused he would be if he saw his baby sister one day just magically age to be the same age as him!"
"Right, that's true. So what do we do?" Stiles questioned.
"FIX HIM!!"
"Right." Stiles whispered as he walked away shakily.
Scott and stiles walked to their classroom as I groaned and smashed my head against my locker.

I walked into the loft after school and threw my bag down.
I looked at the picture next to the side table and saw a recent picture of Derek and I at the park. This was the one time Derek actually hugged me and enjoyed it.
He hates hugs, even from me. Derek was never one for affection, even when he was little. The only time I ever saw him love someone was Paige.
"I want my brother back together." I growled as I threw myself onto the couch.

"Y/n!!" A voice shouted which pulled me from my nap.
"Y/n! We need your help! We are dying out there!"
I looked to see Scott with cuts and bruises all over his body.
"What happened?!"
"Some big men in skulls and bones are attacking us! We need your help."
I jumped up and threw on my jacket. We rushed back to meet up with Kira and Malia.
"We got this." I encouraged.
I readied myself as the giant walking dead were coming for us.
We were so losing. Big time.
Kira and Scott were on the floor, basically gasping for air.
I look up to see a man-imal. I screamed and pushed my hands over my head to protect it.
There was a dark figure which grabbed and tangled the skulls together.
The shadow was a boy, that looked oddly familiar.
I took a closer look at the shadow in the dim moonlight.
Derek.
Young Derek.
But he was changing.
Wolf form?
Definitely not.
He was changing back to himself.
His older self.
I stood in shock as the skull people were put to rest with Dereks fist.
Derek walked over to Scott and Kira who were still in pain. He helped them up and I rushed over to him.
"Derek!" I shouted as I ran across the room to him.
He turned and opened his arms for me.
I hugged him tight as he laughed.
"Hey pup."
"Derek you'll never believe how lonely I was without you."
"I was here." He reminded me.
"Yeah but you weren't here here. Not like you are now."
"Are you saying I'm a better brother now than I was?"
"Sure. Take it however you want." I laughed.
He squeezed me tighter and laughed with a little growl in his voice.
"You're so rude." He whispered to me.
"Okay, I think we are done for tonight." Scott sighed as he dusted off his jeans.
"Yeah, let's all go home please." Kira nodded.

I scooted close to Derek and breathed in his scent.
"You smell like mom." I whimpered.
"You tell me that all the time."
"Because you do." 
"Well I'm glad because mom was an awesome woman."
"Me too Der, me too." I said sleepily.
"Go to sleep pup. You have to go to school tomorrow."
"Okay. Goodnight big brother."
"Night pup."