𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Annoying beansprout:

Annoying beansprout: I'm gonna keep sending you selfies until you return the favour

Grandpa🤡: Fuck.

Annoying beansprout: Hm?

Grandpa🤡: You have freckles

Annoying beansprout: Yeah I know I'm gorgeous *hair flip*

Grandpa🤡: The effects worn off now.

Annoying beansprout: That was quite the show you put on yesterday.

Grandpa🤡: Shut up.

Annoying beansprout: I can feel the gay panic through the screen

Grandpa🤡: Fam I'm straight

Annoying beansprout: HAHAHAHAHAHAAH OMG AHAHXHDHAHAHAHA

Grandpa🤡: What

Annoying beansprout: Baby you're not straight, take that from the gayest motherfucker on campus

Grandpa🤡: I didn't know you were gay

Annoying beansprout: Why? Does that make you flustered? 😏

Grandpa🤡: Actually shut the fuck up.

Annoying beansprout: Lol no hunny you're not straight ok?

Grandpa🤡: 🙄

Annoying beansprout: I'll be using you as my personal therapist from now on

Grandpa🤡: I didnt agree to this

Annoying beansprout: And I didnt agree to being so fucking beautiful yet here we are.

Grandpa🤡: I really dont have a comeback for that one

Annoying beansprout: Because you know its true

Grandpa🤡: You keep telling yourself that

Annoying beansprout: 💞💞💞

Changbin threw his phone down on his bed and covered his face with his arm.
"Argh, how does he use hearts so casually like that..."

Changbin picked the phone back up and dialled Chans number, he picked up after a couple rings.

"What's up?"

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Its Felix isnt it?"

"Yeah."

He heard a beep but decided to ignore it because Chan told him to go on.

"Its just.. I know I've only been texting him for a couple weeks and he acts like such a fuckboy ans I shouldn't get attatched this easily but he still finds a way to make my heart flutter with every fucking heart emoji and pet name he sends and- and I think I'm straight- at least I have been all my life- right? He- hes just so confusing and I'm starting to think I- I might even- like him and-and I dont know what to do because-" Changbin hiccuped with the tears welling in his eyes.

"Because I know my parents would react badly to me liking a boy but I've just always thought he was kinda cute but why would he even notice me and now he seems so determined to know who I am and I know he wouldnt like me because I'm ugly anyways but I just- ARGH" He sniffed because he was full on crying now.

I was greeted by a silence from the phone.

"Chan?"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD CHANGBIN YOU LOVE HIM" screamed Jisung.

"JISUNG I TOLD YOU TO STAY SILENT" said Chan

"Sorry I couldn't resist"

"CHAN YOU ADDED JISUNG TO THE CALL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION???"

He awkwardly chuckled.
"Ahahah ye a h"
Changbin hung up without a word and screamed into his pillow.

He chuckled and sniffed. "Those idiots.."

After a while of sniffling in his bed, Changbin heard his phone go off again and looked at the contact name.

Chan.

He sighed to himself and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He said, his voice croaky from crying.

"Oh shit, mate, I'm so sorry about earlier, Jisungs a right little prat when he wants to be- ah, I'm sure you already know this but-" he paused to collect himself.

"Changbin, listen to me, I know you're going through a lot right now, but from what I hear, you really like this boy, fuckboy or not. I don't care what you tell yourself, if you dont want to label yourself that's fine, but if you like him, then you like him, there's nothing you can do about that. Whether they're a boy or girl or fucking plant, love is love, Changbin- and before you say anything I'm not saying you're in love with him!" He said defensively

"... I'm just saying, maybe rethink this, bro, theres no need to freak out over what your parents think, this is your life and your decision, and you know you can talk to me anytime, right?"

Changbin sniffed, tears beginning to fall again. "Oh for fucks sake, Chan there you go making me cry again."

The pair chuckled at the youngers words. "And yes, of course I know I can talk to you, you're like a big huggable therapist, and I will, I just- you know I find it hard to express how I feel and it comes out wrong sometimes- ugh- what I'm trying to say is thank you"

"No problem, try and get some sleep ok?"

He sighed. "I'll try my best" he mumbled as he hung up and buried himself under his covers.