𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Changbin fell to the ground as the basketball bounced away from the short boy.

"Fuck.." he winced, rubbing the back of his head as he propped himself up on his elbow.

Overwhelmed by the pain in his head, Changbin failed to notice the taller figure running towards him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" said a deep voice as he crouched down beside the groaning boy.

He softly placed his hands on the boys back and lifted him up

"Are you ok? Shit, mate, I am so sorry"
apologised the figure.

"I-its fine" said the dark haired male as he looked up to meet eyes with a heavily freckled sweaty face.

Changbin immediately shrivelled back yet allowed himself to be lifted onto his feet by the boy.

"I'm so sorry, I was just practicing shooting hoops for the team and didnt see you-"

"It's fine. I'm ok." Changbin said curtly

"I'm Felix" said the taller boy, holding out his hand.

Changbin panicked as he took the boys hand and suddenly said

"I-I'm um, Chan? Yeah. Chan"

"Do you have memory loss or..?" asked Felix

"No, no I'm fine, really" He said crouching down to grab his bag off the ground. "I'll be off now-"

"No! Um, please, let me walk you home, to apologise?" asked the freckled boy

"Um- ok, I guess-" Changbin answered unsurely.

"Ok, just let me dash back and grab my phone and bags from the court"

He nodded as the boy jogged off.

Changbin hurriedly grabbed his phone and called Chan, he picked up almost immediately.

"Hey Ch-"

"CHAN! Ok so long story short I ran into Felix at the basketball court and he accidentally hit me with the ball so he offered to walk me home as an apology and I panicked and said my name was Chan so now I'm you and you're me OK?"

"Excuse me what the fuck-"

"AH, hes coming back I gotta go, pray for me-" he hung up quickly.

Chan sat there in disbelief as Jisung bursts out into laughter as the call was on speaker

"Changbins got a daaate~" he sing-songed as he pranced about.

"Yeah, under my name" scoffed the older

"Ugh, let him have some fun with his fUtUrE bOyFriEnd" teased Jisung as Chan sighed in defeat.

"This is not going to end well.."

-

Changbin waved as Felix approached him with a grin, the pair set off towards Changbins apartment in a peaceful silence.

"Soooo, you play basketball?" asked Changbin as he kicked a rock across the pavement.

"Well, I'm planning to sign up for the team but I'm not great yet, that's why I was here so late practicing!" said Felix enthusiastically. "What about you? What kept you at school this late?"

"Oh-! Um I was at the studio with my friends-" Changbin replied before he thought better of it.

The studio? Isn't that where the bus stop boy is? Felix thought to himself. Eh, I'm sure it's nothing

"Oh cool! So do you make music?" he asked

"Y-yeah, well, we produce the beats and write the lyrics ourselves then record the rap and vocals in the studio and edit it together on my friends laptop"

"Whoa that's actually really cool, I wish I was talented like that" says Felix, wistfully.

"Well, with your deep voice, you could make a great rapper" replied Changbin

"Eh, I dunno, I'm more into dance"

"Oh, nice, do you have a dance studio?"

"Me and my friends mainly just loiter around the schools ones after school and practise there"

"Maybe you can show me sometime" Changbin internally cringed at himself for asking such a stupid question.

"Sure! How about tomorrow after school?" asked the Australian with a spring in his step.

"Ok!" smiled Changbin

"Can I get your number maybe to.. sort out timings?" asked Felix

Changbin stiffened as he knows if he gives Felix his number he'll realise that he's the mystery texter

"I- uh- don't have a phone?" he panicked

"You.. dont have a phone?" asked Felix suspecting a lie

"I-I mean I left it at home yeah, I dont know my number off by heart" he said

"Oh, that's fine! I'm sure I'll see you around tomorrow"

Changbin nodded in agreement

"Well, this is my place" he gestured to the apartment building the pair had stopped in front of

"Ok, see you tomorrow Chan!" waved Felix as he continued to walk

Chan? Oh yeah. That's my name now. Changbin thought to himself as he entered the building

What have I gotten myself into?