𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

After the whole conundrum was over and Jisung finally stopped screaming, the trio decided to actually get some work done.

Changbin sat back cracking his knuckles as he finally finished writing the lyrics for this song.

Jisung was busy recording some vocals in the booth whilst Chan messed around with the volume.

He decided to pull out his phone and check the time- damn, 6pm already? He thought to himself as he read a message notification.

Annoying beansprout: Hey, are you doing alright?

Changbin opened the message and began to type back.

Grandpa🤡: Much better.

Annoying beansprout: Well that's good..

Annoying beansprout: And hey, dude, please let me know if I'm overstepping my boundaries here, theres no pressure for you to show me your face or give me your name, all I want to know is you're ok

Annoying beansprout: I'm sorry for causing you stress, I wont try and find you again if you dont want me to..

Grandpa🤡: That's... thank you, Felix
Grandpa🤡: The truth is I was already having a bad day this morning so it's only partially your fault, but I appreciate your concern.
Grandpa🤡: I will show you who I am one day.. I'm just afraid.

Annoying beansprout: Afraid of what?

Grandpa🤡: What you'll think of me

Annoying beansprout: oH MY gOD that's adorable but also 🥺

Annoying beansprout: I don't know who you are or what you look like, stranger, but I want you to know that no matter what, when I meet you, there will be no judgement involved and I will love you either way. You are special to me, and I want you to feel comfortable with me seeing your face but you can take your time, just know that I'll always wait. As long as it takes.

Contact named changed: Felix💞

Felix💞: Hello..?

Changbin read Felix's paragraph in his head as tears filled his eyes. He stared at his phone screen quietly sniffling, not noticing the room becoming quiet around him.

He looked up to meet eyes with a concerned Chan as he quickly wiped his eyes with his sleeve.

Chan took the phone from Changbins hands and just as the younger was about to protest he placed it down on the table and pulled Changbin into a tight hug.

And that's when he broke.

Changbin began sobbing into the taller boys shoulder, not holding back as his body shook violently, clutching onto the back of Chans shirt for support.

The elder slowly stroked his hair and hushed him in a comforting way.

Once the boy had calmed down and taken a breath the pair sat down facing each other.

"So, mind telling me what that was about? I-If you're comfortable of course-" Chan was quick to correct himself.

Changbin started talking. "If I'm being totally honest.. I'm not sure. I've just been so on edge recently, I have so much homework to catch up on and I have to go to work so often and its really just getting a bit to much for me-"

Chan nodded with a soft smile as the boy choked up once more.

"A-and-" Changbin reached for his phone and showed Chan the paragraph Felix had sent him.

"I think I'm in love."

Chan read the message and stared at the boy in shock of what he had just said.