𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Changbin barely managed to stay awake for the rest of the school day, his head unable to think of anything other than Felix.

-

Finally it was the end of school and Changbin headed to the studio with Chan and Jisung bickering along the way.

"You don't wet the toothbrush before putting on the toothpaste???" said an exasperated Jisung

"You do?"

"Or course I do! Its normal!!"

"No its fucking not, you put the toothpaste on and brush your teeth what else?"

"Well what if I want to soften up the bristles first??"

"Weakling! Can you not deal with the hawd bwistles against your teethy weeth?" Chan fired back with a mocking baby voice.

"SHUT UP!!" said Jisung as he lunged towards the older. Unfortunately Chan decided to use Changbin as a human shield as the two ended up on the floor groaning in pain.

"Aww, is little baby hurt?" Chan said, towering over the two with a smug smile.

"Changbin. You be the judge."

"Huh?" Said the shorter boy, rubbing his head where it collided with the floor. He's learned to block out the twos arguing at this point.

"Do you wet the toothbrush before you out the toothpaste on?"

"Well yeah, who doesn't?"

"HAH. GET DESTROYED." Exclaimed Jisung pointing at Chan and doing a victory dance.

"He put water on after he puts on the toothpaste too." Said Chan with dead eyes.

"Jisung what the fuck." Said Changbin as he looked the younger in the eyes. "I trusted you."

"AW CMON-" Jisung cut himself off as the pair began to walk away from him.

He sighed in defeat and bent down to pick up the stuff that had spilled out of his bag, muttering curse words to himself until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up to see a handsome guy standing next to him

"Need a hand?" he offered.

Jisung immediately looked back down as he muttered "S-sure"

The taller bent down and began to assist, gathering his notebooks and putting them back in his bag.

After the pair were finished Jisung had totally forgot where he was going from the shock.

"Lee Minho, by the way" said the other boy as he held out his hand.

Jisung timidly shook it and said "Han Jisung"

"Well, hope to see ya around Jisung" he said as he winked at the younger and walked down the hall.

Jisung stood there in shock and suddenly came to his senses as he began running towards the studio.

He opened the door and sighed, leaning against it to catch his breath.