𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

After the trio had finished their practice for the day, Felix walked up to Changbin and grabbed his bags.

"Hey, you ready to go?" he said, tying his hair up in a mini ponytail, which Changbin found incredibly attractive.

"Yep" said the shorter as he put his phone in his pocket and stood up from his seated position. Suddenly Hyunjin came up to Felix and whispered something in his ear, causing the younger to turn red and smack the boy on the shoulder, with Hyunjin laughing his ass off the entire time.

"What was that about?" Changbin asked, the pair now walking outside the school gates together.

"Oh nothing, just Hyunjin being stupid" He shrugged and Changbin nodded, allowing the conversation to be taken over by a peaceful silence.

"Hey, wanna get ice cream?" said Felix as they kept walking.

"Oh, um, sure-" said Changbin, almost questioning his words as he spoke.

"I mean you don't have to if you don't want to or anything" Felix quickly corrected himself, awkwardly playing with his left earring.

"No no, it's not that I just- do you mind if I head home and change real quick? This uniform can get really stuffy" replied the shorter, stopping as they reached the front of his apartment.

"Oh sure, I'll just wait outside and you can-"

"No, come in, its fine" Changbin shrugged as he unlocked his door and walked in, chucking his bag to the side.

"Welcome to my palace, amazing I know" he said spinning around in circles as he made his announcement.

He pointed to the doors are he directed the boy "Living room, bathroom, my bedroom, and we're in the kitchen"

"I'm gonna go get changed in my room, feel free to explore." He said, closing the door behind him as Felix nodded.

The Australian sat on the couch and awkwardly twirled his thumbs. After a while he began to get bored and walked towards the bedroom door.

He knocked once on the door. "Changbin? You alive?" There was no reply. He knocked again.

After another bout of silence he opened the door and saw Changbins bare back as he was wearing nothing but a pair of ripped denim jeans and his headphones.

Felix immediately closed the door and dashed back to the couch. Oh my God I'm such a perv he thought as he grabbed his phone to try and distract himself.

"Felix?" He heard a voice from the hallway and shrank into his seat. He suddenly heard footsteps behind him and felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders from behind, causing his face to heat up even more.

"Did you just slam my door?" Changbin said quietly into the boys ear. Felix immediately panicked and shoved the boy off him, turning around to make eye contact, slightly disappointed at the fact he was now wearing a black t-shirt, though his arms were still out.

"No." he said crossing his arms, earning a chuckle from the dark haired boy.

"I may have had headphones in but I'm not deaf, Lix" He said playfully ruffling the boys hair as he straightened his back, walking to grab his bag.

"You ready to go?" he asked the still flustered Australian, who quickly nodded and stood up to meet the boy at the door.

The pair walked together to the ice cream parlour, keeping up light conversation as they strolled along in the heat.

When they arrived the boys walked up to the counter and ordered.

"I cannot believe you like mint chocolate chip ice cream, I may have to terminate our friendship." said Changbin as he swallowed a spoonful of his chocolate ice cream.