𝐓𝐄𝐍

Annoying beansprout:

Grandpa🤡: IS THAT A FUCKING CHOKER

Annoying beansprout: huh
Annoying beansprout: You like that bby?

Grandpa🤡: I mean I'm not opposed it.

Annoying beansprout: DID YOU JUST AGREE

Grandpa🤡: No I said you looked hot

Annoying beansprout: JDDJKSDJ NO YOU DID nO t

Grandpa🤡: Oh.
Grandpa🤡: Well you look hot.

Annoying beansprout: 🦋🦋🦋

Grandpa🤡: I- goodbye Felix.

Annoying beansprout: Ugh 😩
Annoying beansprout: See you at school peach 💓

Grandpa🤡: Bye ig

Annoying beansprout: Dry ass 😒

Felix threw his phone on his bed and stood up deciding to add some finishing touches to his makeup.

"WHoHohooo who are you all dressed up for" said Minho as he met up with the two boys to walk to school.

"No one in particular" He said smugly.

"You're dressed like a cowboy and a pole dancer had a baby" Hyunjin said without looking up from his phone.

"AND THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FORRRR" Minho screamed, walking ahead to spin around in circles, hands up in the air like praising god. "Fuck it up Yongbok"

Felix stepped forward to punch him in the shoulder. "Call me that again and this cowboy pole dancer wont hesitate to kill a bitch". Minho chuckled as he backed off in surrender.

"So how's the progress with bus stop boy?" asked Hyunjin, after finally putting away his phone.

"Ehh- he still texts pretty dryly but he unblocked me so we're practically engaged" replied the Australian.

The tall boy giggled "Oh my god how desperate are you?"

Felix shrugged. "Very. I'm gonna try get some more information on who he is from him today."

"Good luck, my friend, now I must head to dreaded calculus" groaned Minho

"Calculus?" perked up Hyunjin. "You're in class X1 right?"

"Uhh yeahh? Why?" questioned Minho.

"No particular reason" He said as he went back to texting someone.

Felix and Minho shared a look and shrugged as Minho drifted off to his classroom.

Hyunjin looked at his watch. "Ugh I gotta go to fucking physicssss" he whined.

"Peace bro, don't die in class" said Felix patting his friend on the shoulder.

"I'll try my best, now bye bitch" he slumped off to his class as Felix pulled out his phone, he had another 10 minutes before class and decided to text the bus stop boy as he took a seat in the near deserted cafeteria.

Annoying beansprout: Hey what's your first period?

Grandpa🤡: History.

Annoying beansprout: Wait really?
Annoying beansprout: Babes
sAme

Grandpa🤡: Oh fuck.

Annoying beansprout: Can you at least give me a cLUe on who you are 🥺

Grandpa🤡: I- later I gotta head to class

Annoying beansprout: No you dont, we have another 8 minutes idiot

Grandpa🤡: Fuck.

Annoying beansprout: Well, can you at least tell me where you are right now?
Annoying beansprout: I promise I wont come find you, I count it as a clue

Felix had it all planned out: he would ask where the mystery boy was before school and go look there the next day, assuming it was his normal hangout spot.

He would then reveal he knows its him, and they would get married and have beautiful children, simple.

Grandpa🤡: Uhh, fine, I'm in the cafeteria

Annoying beansprout: Wait, really??
Annoying beansprout: Boi you did NOT think this through.

Felix audibly gasped when he read the text and looked up from his phone, searching for someone else texting, when he saw someone curled over their phone in a black hoodie.

He stood up to walk over to the thickly layered figure....