𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Chan looked at the boy with kind eyes. As he opened his mouth to speak he was interrupted by the shrill sound of his phone ringing.

The taller boy immediately reached over to see the contact Jisung and picked up.

"H-" started the Australian

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS IVE BEEN LOCKED IN THE RECORDING STUDIO WHILE YOU TWO HAVE YOUR LITTLE GAY MOMENT" a high pitched voice called out. The pair looked up to see an angry Jisung looking at them through the glass.

"Why the hell didnt you just tell us" said the shorter

"BECAUSE YOU MUTED MY MICROPHONE DIPSHITS IVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR THE LAST 20 MINUTES" screamed Jisung

The pair burst out into laughter as they looked at Jisungs pouting face through the glass.

"ITS NOT FUNNY" he shouted again. "It was scary, I thought you forgot about me..." he said, his voice evidently quieter.

"Awhh, we're sorry, Changbin was sobbi-" began Chan

"WHAT NO I WASNT" interrupted Changbin.

"You do realise glass is see through and I saw everything." said Jisung from the other side.

"Ok maybe I cried a little" he said defensively

"A LITTLE? You were crying like your heart had just been ripped out of your chest man what happened to you"

"Felix happened." the shorter simply said.

"Ah." they all pauses in a comfortable silence until Jisung spoke up.

"Hey, by the way, do you think you could UNLOCK THE FUCKING DOOR AND LET ME OUT" he said, raising the volume of his voice by 10000

"Hmm, I don't know, it's kinda funny watching you pace around and pout." Said Chan as he giggled looking at the blonde boy.

"Yeah, I dont know if we can do that" said Changbin.

"GUYS SERIOUSL-"

"The number you have called is currently unavailable, please try again later or leave a message after the beep. BEEEEP" said Changbin, imitating a voicemail message as he hung up on the boy.

The duo laughed and high fived as they watched the squirrel like boy make angry gestures and rant behind the glass.

After they finished laughing Changbin went over and finally unlocked the door. The younger boy immediately rushed over to push him over. Changbin fell to the ground with a thud.

"ASSHOLES" said Jisung as he went up to Chan and kicked over the chair he was sitting in.

"Whoa calm down, Jamal, don't pull out the nine" said Changbin, whilst wincing at the pain where he hit the floor

Chan burst out into laughter, smacking the floor as Jisung glared, trying to hold back his chuckles.

Eventually the trio got back up off the damn floor and sat back at their desks

Changbin attempted to reach for his phone only for his hand to me smacked away by a certain platinum blonde Australian.

"Ah ah ah, that boy has already made you cry enough, I think you need a break from that thing"

"But Chaaaan-"

"Nope." he picked up the phone and accidentally turned it on. The eldest read the notifications and cooed.

"Jisung get over here and read this shit" he gestured to the younger, his eyes not leaving the screen.

Jisung stood up and walked over, eager to invade his friends privacy.

"Guys what is it-" Changbin said whilst standing up, only to be interrupted by Chan shushing him and waving him away.

"Its my damn pho-"

"SHHHHH" the pair said at the same time, Chan holding the phone out of his reach.

Changbin sat down in defeat, realising they wont give it back till they've read everything.

Jisung 'aww'd at the messages on the screen.

Felix💞: Um, hello?

Felix💞: Listen, I don't know if I've upset you or not but just please reply..

Felix💞: Please..?

Felix💞: Are you ok?

Felix💞: Please reply, I need to know if you're ok.

Jisung grabbed the phone from Chans hands and used his fingerprint to unlock it, he added it to the list when Changbin wasnt looking.

He began typing back to the boy quickly.

Grandpa🤡: Hi, its Jisung remember me???

Felix💞:Oh! Um, hi?

Grandpa🤡: So our friend you've been texting sorta broke down in the studio as soon as he read your little paragraph there but hes fiiiine

Felix💞: Shit, I made him cry???

Felix💞: Can you tell him I'm sorry-

Felix💞: Wait..

Felix💞: The studio..?

Grandpa🤡: Shit uhh ok we make music but don't come here ok, I don't think he'll be able to handle it

Felix💞: Okay, okay, I won't come find you. Just... let him know I'm sorry

Grandpa🤡: Ew stop being cringey you realise he'll be able to read these in like 30 seconds right.

Felix💞: Thirty.. seconds?

Grandpa🤡: Oh yeah my friend Chan is holding him back while I- OH SHIT GTG

Felix💞: Um, bye???

Jisung quickly locks the phone as Changbin begins to break out of the Australians grasp, growling as he reaches for the phone.

Jisung steps back in defense as he waits for the phone to power off, he then calmly hands it back to the shorter male, smirking.

Changbin glares at him, turning his phone back on.

"What. Did. You. Say. To. Him." he demands.

"Hey, hey, hey, nothing personal, just that you bawled your eyes out at his message-" defended the blonde

"JISUNG!! IM GONNA SKIN YOU ALIVE!!!" he said, lunging at the boy before Chan held him by the shoulders.

Changbin sighs in defeat as he unlocks his phone.

"Why am I friends with you.." he asked as he read through the messages

"Well that would be because I'm amazing an-"

"That was a rhetorical question, Jisung." He said, glaring at him.

The younger awkwardly chuckles and threw finger guns at the dark haired boy, Chan sighs at his idiocy.

"I'm... gonna go" said Changbin, standing up and grabbing his bags and heading towards the door before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, get home safe" Chan said with concern lacing his voice, Changbin waved off the comment and left the studio.

He sighed as he put on his mask and walked outside the school, past the sports pitches when he suddenly felt something collide with his head.