𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

The four boys ended up spending the day together at Changbins place just chilling and doing nothing of importance, though Jisung continued to fall over throughout the day, amusing everyone.

At around 7pm, Chan and Jisung decided they should probably be off, considering no one had been in their shared apartment all day.

As soon as the door shut behind them, Changbin turned to Felix, a smile evident on his face.

He inched closer and pulled the Australian closer with his hands, holding them for a slow and passionate kiss, breaking apart for air after both boys smiling into the kiss.

"I've wanted to do that all day.." The dark haired boy whispered, out of breath as his eyes fluttered.

"Me too." Felix whispered back, now flustered as he leaned in for a final quick peck before setting off.

"When can we hang out again?" He asked, wrapping his arms around the back of Changbins neck and looking into his eyes.

Changbin smiled at the eager boy. "Whenever."

"I still need to hear some of your music with those two idiots you know." He gestured to the door that Chan and Jisung had exited from not too long ago.

"And you will, I'd just rather we do that.. without them. I love them but more than 4 hours at a time really does make you go loony" Changbin chuckled fondly. "How about Tuesday after school? Chan teaches guitar lessons then so we never meet on Tuesdays." He explained in one breath.

"Sounds perfect." Felix grinned and kissed the boys cheek before leaving the apartment to head back to his own, closing the door behind him.

Changbin sighed in content. He's perfect.

☆゚.*・。

Monday went past in a blur, an eventless day filled with sneaking glances and hidden smiles in every class they had together, their friend groups finally merging together at lunch to overtake one large table.

"Hyunjin, you said Seungmin goes to our school too, why doesn't he sit with us, along with Jeongin?" Asked Felix, Changbins arm draped over his shoulder leisurely.

The tall boy swallowed what he was chewing before speaking. "Mm. I'll ask him today, but he and Jeongin can be kinda shy so just please don't scare them." He warmed

"Pftt, he's Minhos Calculus partner and I know Jeongin from basketball, I doubt they'll be too surprised. But I suppose someone's energy can be a little overwhelming." The freckled boy glanced over at Jisung with a knowing look.

"Hey! It's not my fault I'm a naturally energetic and welcoming person." He argued back.

"Yes but it is your fault that you have a shot of espresso every morning and no control over the volume of your voice." Minho retorted, rubbing his temples, clearly wondering how he ended up with this kid.

"Aw, you love me, asshole" Jisung said as he hugged his arm only to be playfully elbowed in the chest.

"Sometimes." Minho closed his eyes and threw his arm around the smaller boy next to him and rested his head on his shoulder, clearly having a rough day.

On the way home, Felix just managed to capture a glimpse of Hyunjin and a boy who they assumed was Seungmin hugging around the corner from the school gates and pointed it out to Changbin, but they decided not to interrupt.