𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Changbin set his phone down on his bed and buried his face in his hands.

"Did I really just send that motherfucker a heart emoji?"

He went into the kitchen and made himself a bowl of cereal, jumping when his phone rang.

He saw the contact and immediately picked up.

"Hey Chan"

"Changbin what the fuck" said a voice on the other side of the line

"Huh" Changbin replied, confused

"YOU TOLD FELIX YOUR NAME WAS CHAN" Chan shouted making the shorter jump

"Dude I spilled my fucking cereal dont yell"

"I'LL YELL ALL I WANT TO ASSHOLE"

"I coulda dropped my croissant-" Changbin whispered to himself causing the older to burst out into laughter.

"You know I can never stay mad if you make a vine reference, but for real, I- you- what the fuck???"

"I panicked, okay??" He said, wiping the spillage off his shirt "I didnt want him to know my name"

"So you gave him mine???"

"What dont you understand about I. Panicked."

Chan sighed at the youngers stupidity.

"Did he text you at all?" He decided to change the topic slightly

"Uh yeah, he told me about this 'really cute guy' he accidentally hit with a basketball and then walked home"

"DUDE THATS YOU" The australian exclaimed

"No shit Sherlock you cracked the code" Changbin retorted. "And I also- agreed to meet up with him tomorrow"

"CHANGBINS GOT A DAATE AHAHAH" The older screeched over the phone.

"No I dont we're just gonna talk at the dance studio"

"Oh, does he dance?" asked Chan

"Yeah, I told him we make music too and he asked to hear some"

"Ooh maybe he'll choreograph a dance for one of our songs"

"I doubt it" replied Changbin

"I hope he chooses Wow-" Chan was cut off as the shorter hung up the call.

Chan:
Salty ass 😤

Changbin read the notification from the top of his screen and laughed.

-

The next day Changbin got up for school, dreading everything about leaving his bed.

He got dressed and checked his phone and saw a notification that caught his eye.

Felix💞: I might be meeting up with Chan after school tell me why I'm nervous-??

With Cha- Oh wait I'm Chan. WAIT HES NERVOUS TO SEE ME. Changbin thought to himself as he smiled

Grandpa🤡: Don't die lol

Felix💞: I could never leave you baby 😘

Grandpa🤡: That's gay

Felix💞: So are we

Grandpa🤡: Oh yeah.

Felix💞: I THOUGHT YOU WERE "STRAIGHT"