𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

First three periods went by in a flash for Felix and his two friends and before they knew it they were sitting at the lunch table inhaling their food.

"Hey so you know that guy I've been texting" Felix asked cautiously, earning a judgy look and nod.

"Well I kinda had an argument with him this morning and I feel really bad-"

"Ooh first married argument let me see" Minho made grabby hands at the boys phone across the table as Felix sighed and handed it to him.

"DAMN YOU HIT HIM WITH THE 'K.'"
Hyunjin roared as he read through the chat over the olders shoulder and Felix buried his face in his hands, shamefully nodding.

"I mean to me it looks like he was a bit jealous" said Minho as he handed the phone back and shrugged.

"He what?" The Australian said in disbelief.

"Jealous, Felix. The boy likes you"

"I- no he doesn't-?" Replied Felix in confusion "Why would he like me.."

"Hmm I don't know because you're an amazing friend who's funny as fuck?"

"B-but I've never even met him-" He stuttered out.

"You don't know that" said Hyunjin. "I mean you've never seen his face right? All you know is hes a guy and that he makes music with his two friends in his spare time."

"I mean unless you can make any guesses by those clues" shrugged Minho

Felix stared blankly at the pair as he thought.

"Wait a minute..." he whispered.