𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

A/N : all emoji usage in this chapter is ironic. i never use these seriously i promise im not cringe 😞👎

Felix whined as he finally left his place, along with his two friends after changing into a vaguely decent outfit

The duo slowly began to cheer up the Australian as they wandered around the mall, buying all sorts of new clothes from their favourite stores, giddy after having a fashion show ending in them being kicked out for being too loud.

"That was so your fault, Minho" Said Hyunjin, struggling to hold his laugh as they sat down at a cafe.

"What?! I'm not the one who tried to walk in stilettos and fall on my ass" He retorted, giving the younger a smirk.

"That was on purpose." Hyunjin mumbled as he pulled out his phone, replying to a message on Snapchat

Felix leaned over to see his screen. "Hyunjin who the hell do you have saved as 'minnie 😝☝'?"

Minho looked over, raising an eyebrow, as Hyunjin immediately turned off his phone, knowing well that himself was saved on snapchat as "anti-dilf 💪😤"

"No one, just a friend." He avoided eye contact and the other two smiled.

"Minnie, huh? Just a friend, you sure? I mean unless you're messaging Minnie from G-idle which I highly doubt."

"Yes, Minho I'm sure- well, kinda-" He couldn't continue any further until he was interrupted by girlish screams from his friends.

"I knew it! So? Who are they? What are they like?" Felix asked excitedly.

Hyunjin smiled softly and looked down. "Well he-"

"Gay." Said Minho. "Apologies, continue."

"He goes to our school, but I don't think you'll know him-"

"What class is he in?" Interrupted Felix.

"X1, but only for Calculus" He replied, looking at Minho.

"In my class only for calculus let me think a moment.." He concentrated as he tried to go through the names on the register in order to narrow it down. "Oh. OH! SEUNGMIN, KIM SEUNGMIN" he yelled, causing several passer bys to look at them.

"Announce it to the whole world why don't you." Sighed the tallest.

"So you're hooking up with my Calculus partner?"

Hyunjin choked on his drink as soon as he heard the words 'hooking up' and took a moment to stop coughing before replying.

"No. No no, we're just.. talking, a lot, and I think I really like him but neither of us have said anything official. I mean we rarely interact in front of you two but we've met up a few times out of school."

"You've been on dates? And you didn't tell me?" Felix leaned forward and looked offended.

"I wanted to, Lix, but he wanted to keep it secret for a little while before telling our friends- well, you guys and his singular friend, Jeongin."

"Oh I know Jeongin! He's on the basketball team with me! He's so fun."

"Yeah, I've only met him a couple times but he seems nice." Hyunjin said, agreeing.

"So you and Seungmin, you're not.. officially together but you're not just friends?" Minho questioned

"Exactly. I don't know what it is, he just makes me feel so happy and fuzzy."

"Aww, that's so cute!" Said Felix, ignoring the feeling of draining as he kept his energy up for his friend.

"I guess so, wanna go get ice cream?" Asked Hyunjin, desperate to change the subject.