𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

After listening to the songs, the couple stayed behind until around 6pm, simply talking, laughing, and the occasional kissing, the younger never once leaving Changbins lap. You know, just friend stuff.

But it was that thought that got Felix thinking.

"Hey Changbin?" He asked quietly, interrupting the comfortable silence they had been swallowed into.

The boy hummed in return, showing he was listening as he looked deeply into the Australians eyes.

"What are we?" Felix asked timidly, wondering how the older would react.

Changbin calmly brushed a stray piece of hair behind the boys ear as he thought of what to say.

"What do you want us to be?" He returned with another question in a soothing tone.

"Uhm.. more than friends?" Felix replied, unsure of his words.

"I think we've already passed that line, haven't we." Changbin chuckled.

Felix groaned in embarrassment and covered his face with his hands. "Don't make me say it dummy!"

Changbin giggled as he grabbed both of the youngers hands and looked into his eyes. "Okay okay fine, if you want me to say it I will." He cleared his throat dramatically, as if preparing for a speech.

"Lee Felix, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked, intently waiting for a reply.

Felix's face broke into a wide grin as he spoke. "You don't know how long I've wanted to hear you say that. Of course I will."

Changbin laughed as he leaned in, softly grabbing the boys cheeks as they kissed, smiling into each others lips, feeling at total peace.

By the time they were done in the studio it was 18:33.

The duo left the building, hands interlocked with newly found love in their eyes as they giggled and walked home together.

☆゚.*・。゚☆

When Felix arrived home after his boyfriend walked him home he slammed the door behind him, immediately squealing and jumping up and down.

"What just happened" He said in shock as he danced around his apartment before it hit him.

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. AND ITS CHANGBIN." He yelled to himself with joy, unable to contain his excitement.

Changbin smiled fondly as he listened through the door at the boys screams and continued to grin as he made his way home.

☆゚.*・。゚☆

The next morning Felix's alarm played in his ear as he groaned loudly and shut it off.

He reluctantly got out of bed and dressed himself, preparing for the school day, finally a Friday, last day of the week before a well needed rest.

He walked out of his apartment, meeting Hyunjin and Minho not long after and walking to school with them.

"What's got you so giddy?" Minho asked, a sour expression as he sipped his coffee, blatantly not a morning person.

"Nothing much.. just got a good night's sleep" Felix smiled to the ground as he walked along.

"Mm, that's good to hear" The older muttered, too tired to argue back with the half hearted answer.