𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

The trio were only an hour into the movie when Felix drifted off to sleep as his head lolled around his shoulders uncomfortably.

Changbins eyes were still stuck to the screen and failed to notice the weight of the boys head falling onto his shoulder until minutes later when he was greeted with Jisung raising his eyebrows suggestively at the pair.

The shorter of the three blushed violently and whispered threats at Jisung, not wanting to wake the sleeping boy.

The orange haired boy continued to tease him until he stood up and whispered;

"I'll leave you two alone" accompanied with a wink as he backed away, grabbing his bags and exiting the apartment quietly.

Changbin threw a pillow at him with his free arm and turned his attention to the peaceful angel on his shoulder, who had now wrapped his arms around Changbins torso.

He audibly cooed as the boy nuzzled his face further into Changbin's chest. He hesitantly reached out his hand to stroke Felix's hair.

Both boys sighed in content at the pure bliss of their situation as Changbin turned his attention back to the TV, his arms still resting around the boy, holding him tight.

After almost another hour in this position, the movie came to an end and Changbin turned his attention back to the living zombie next to him. He looked at the time on his phone and realised it was already 11pm.

He slowly leaned over and kissed the red haired boy on the forehead, and lifted him up bridal style, causing the younger to groan in discomfort.

"Shh Lix go back to sleep," whispered Changbin as he slowly carried him to his bedroom and layed him on his bed softly.

He leaned off the boy and began to back away before he felt a hand grab his and he turned around to see Felix half asleep, holding onto the olders wrist.

"Stay here." he mumbled, his face buried in a pillow. Changbin stood there in shock wondering what to do as a faint blush spread across his cheeks.

He cautiously sat down next to the boy, not knowing exactly what his boundaries were with Felix and held onto his hand tentatively.

Eventually Changbin also grew tired and his body unconsciously lay down next to the sleeping boy, slowly drifting into a dreamless slumber.

☆゚.*・。゚☆

A few hours later Changbin woke up from his peaceful state and attempted to sit up only to realise the weight on top of him.

He turned his head and saw the red haired with his arms and legs wrapped around his torso like a koala, restricting him to lying on the bed.

The older boy smiled and lay back, admiring the tallers flawless features, from his cute pout and freckles to his messy sleepy hair, he loved it.

After a while Felix woke up too and the atmosphere became silent as the two didnt break eye contact.

After a while the silence was broken when the younger exclaimed

"I want food get off.", causing them both to burst out into laughter as they sat up.

"What time is it?" Changbin asked and Felix leaned over the boy to get his phone.

"Jesus its 4am, well I'm already awake and I want ice cream so." he yawned and stood up, heading towards the kitchen as Changbin quickly followed.