𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

After their small expedition into the sea, the pair decided to get out so they could properly dry off before the sun sets.

Changbin lay on his back in the sand and Felix immediately rested his head onto the boys chest as they watched the sky together, their limbs fitting perfectly together like a well crafted jigsaw puzzle. They gazed as the clouds drifted to and fro, but never casting a shadow on their small patch of happiness.

Once it was fully dark out they decided to get up as the tide was coming in at a fast pace.

Felix sighed as they walked alongside each other in the pale moonlight, once again with their hands locked together and swinging back and forth.

"What time is it?" Asked the younger.

"9:49" Changbin replied, after checking his phone.

"Do you think I could stay at your place tonight?" Felix as timidly, not sure as to how the other would react. "I'm just really tired and we're a lot closer than we are to mine so it was be easier t-"

"Lix, stop rambling, of course you can, let's go now." He smiled at the boy, attempting to ease his nerves.

Felix nodded and they walked for around another 5 minutes before arriving at the shorter boys apartment.

The Australian immediately face planted onto the sofa as his legs were tired from walking.

"Cmon, if you're that tired you may as well sleep in a bed, dummy." Changbin ruffled his hair as he grabbed his arm to lift him up.

"Nooo, too tired to move." Replied the boy, his words muffled by the couch his face was buried in.

The older sighed before suddenly flipping Felix and carrying him bridal style across the apartment to his bedroom.

"Yo what the fuck how are you that strong." The younger blushed.

"I work out asshole." He said before chucking Felix onto the bed and lying down next to him.

"That bloody hurt you-" he attempted to sit up but was pushed down by the older boy.

Changbin sat up and walked over to his wardrobe, selecting a hoodie and pair of baggy shorts for Felix to sleep in, and threw them at him.

"Here, I'll get changed in the living room."

The Australian obeyed, and changed quicker than usual for fear of the boy walking in on him half naked, and lay back down on the bed.

After a while the door opened and what Felix did not expect to see was Changbin in only his boxers and a semi tight black t shirt.

"Uhh- this is what I normally wear to sleep and I didn't have much else so-"

"Its fine- wanna watch something before we sleep?" Felix asked calmly, in contrast to the bright red shade decorating his cheeks.

"Sure, just put on Cartoon Network or something." Changbin shrugged before flopping down on the bed and browsing through the tv in front of them, they ended up watching 2 episodes of The Amazing World Of Gumball before turning off the lights.

"Jesus whys it so cold in your room are you a vampire or something" Felix said as he buried himself under the covers.

"Well I'd prefer to be too cold while I sleep than too hot." The shorter boy replied, matter-of-factly.

"Weirdo" the younger smiled and moved closer to the other boy. For warmth of course.

"Goodnight, loser" Whispered Changbin as he pulled the red head closer and wrapped his arms around him, kissing his forehead.