Chapter 11: The person I wrote to

Start from the beginning

He realized that he knew nothing of Allison's past or background other than he was the only son of the Constantine couple. Like he said before, he never saw Allison all his life even though he used to go to Constantine's house. Allison too, never exposed himself to him like he wanted. Sometimes, he did wonder why Allison kept asking him to let he keep his shirt every time they had sex. He glanced at the stirring Allison, snapping out from his thought as he saw the big blue orbs slowly opened themselves, looking at him in haze.

"Hey." Ryker spoke up, still caressing Allison's cheeks unconsciously.

"Hey." Allison replied, blinking tiredly as he looked at Ryker's face."What's the time now?" he asked out of daze.

"Still early, go to sleep." Ryker said, pulling Allison closer to him as he wrapped the blanket all around both of them to block the coldness that started make them trembled.

"M'kay." Allison said, rubbing his eyes lazily before closing his eyes again, snoring in exhaustion. Ryker had to smile at athe cute gesture, kissing Allison's forehead before resting his chin on Allison's head, nuzzling his nose again into the soft dark hair that he would be sure,someday, would become a bad habit of his, enjoying the sweet strawberry scented shampoo Allison loved to use. He wrapped his arms all around Allison's small body, cuddling him as he started to drift off again, all the questions that had been swirling inside his head before were forgotten just like that. He closed his eyes with Allison's head resting in the crook of his neck, finally asleep, dreaming the dream thathe'd been forgotten for years, dreaming of the day he always wanted to forget, the day he felt betrayed, the day where a promise was broken, the day he waited at the alone, there.

                                                           ******************************

"Morning!" Tay came, bursting into their personal swimming pool area behind Allison and Ryker's room that faced the sea, followed by the smiling Kristina behind her.

Allison who was currently holding onto two glass of ice water for him and Ryker fell backward as he was pounced by Tay that was not so small for a woman. Fortunately Ryker who had a good reflex, managed to catch Allison before he fell but just let the water fell on the floor accompanying Tay that already fell on the hard floor. Kristina just laughed mischieviously behind, thinking the fall suited Tay as the punishment for pouncing onto anyone as she liked without considering the person's current situation.

"That hurt ~~~~" Tay whined as Kristina helped her to her feet.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Are you hurt? You want me to take you to the clinic?" Allison asked, panicking as he tried to help Tay before Ryker grabbed his upper arm, pulling him away from Tay.

"Suits you." Ryker said, pulling Allison that kept apologizing for something that was not his fault again to sit on the nearest chair.

"So mean~" Tay whined, pouting like a baby as she casually took a sit in front of Allison.

Ryker just ignored her and sat beside Allison, unconsciously curling his arm around Allison's waist, pulling the smaller man to lean against him. Allison blushed at the small gesture but managed to calm down as he didn't want Ryker to notice his awkwardness,  it would be really embarassing, plus they were already married, any intimate touching supposed to be usual to him unless it would be so weird if Ryker initiated the moves himself since he already told Allison that he didn't want anything to do with him.

"I don’t know you and I don’t think I wanna know you. "

Allison suddenly reminisced the first day they met, realization hit him. Ryker never thought that he wanted him.