Chapter 4:Why are you.....

Coldness seeping into his bone making him opened his eyes. Darkness filled his eyes. He knew this kind of darkness. He was used to it. Was he locked up again? When was his parents locked him up? He was married, why was he was caged again?

That was all the thoughts swarming his head before he realized that he was not in his room. Not behind the rusty metal bars he’d been locked up for years. It was a carpeted floor with a high white ceiling above him. The ceiling was pretty. It was decorated with roses painting and the thorns, making it looked mysterious and elegant at the same time. Sometimes, he wondered who designed the house he was currently staying.

It was too classy for him and he was not too fond of having too much luxurious things. It was enough for him to have a simple moderate life. Looking around in the darkness, he spotted the old clock ticking constantly, counting the time that had passed.

How long have I been passed out?

He asked himself as he pushed himself up with his free hand in which his other hand was occupied with holding his throbbing head. Standing up, he trembled on his own feet, collapsing on the floor as he clutched his stomach.

My medicine...

The pain didn’t subside as he already predicted. He just passed out there for a few hours he thought, since the morning and didn’t take his medicine again.

Upstairs…

He pushed himself up again, using every obstacle to his advantages. Walking with his trembling legs didn’t help much as he walked with a speed of a snail. Clutching his stomach as another strike of pain hit him, he pushed himself up the stairs when he heard the front door opened.

Ryker’s back?!

Steeling himself up, he stopped three steps up the stairs, meeting Ryker’s eyes that was shocked seeing him there. Ignoring the pain searing through his body and the dizziness attacking him, he smiled briliantly at the sight of his husband.

“Welcome home.” he said softly, walking to Ryker to take his suitcase from him. ”I’m gonna cook dinner. What do you want?” smiling, he looked up to Ryker.

Ryker gave him a questioned look. There was silence between them before Ryker opened his mouth.

“There’s no need. My mother invited us for dinner. Get ready.” he said, walking passed him as he grabbed back his suitcase.

Walking up the stairs, Allison just stared at his husband’s back disappearing from his sight before back into clutching his stomach, sighing softly as his husband didn’t notice his pale complexion and trembling hands behind his perfect brilliant smile.

It’s better if he don’t know. He wouldn’t want a defect good.

He thought silently, bracing himself up to climb the stairs that looked so high like a Fuji mountain at the moment. As he walked passed Ryker’s room, he stopped, longing to be with his husband. He should be in the same room with Ryker. They were married after all but Ryker treated him like a stranger and never wanted to give him a chance to prove his worth to him at all.

Truth to be said, he hoped everything would be better after his wedding. Escaping his parents, living a better life without them, with his husband that he always thought would bring happiness to him, would love him even just for a bit and not to mention, he didn’t mind sharing if that what it meant to have a drop of love from his husband. No matter what the pain he had to go through, through thick and thin, even if death came to him, he would do it, for the person he vowed to be with, like the pledge that he said yes to at the wedding.