Chapter 5: The dinner at Pelliandric's

Chapter 5:The Dinner at Pelliandric’s

"You're late!" his mother yelled.

Flinching from the sudden raised of voice, Allison scrambled behind Ryker, gripping his shirt unconsciously. Realizing his husband's sudden reaction, he pulled Allison from his back and put his arm around him.

"Oh, I'm sorry Allison. I'm not yelling at you. " Ryker's mother said, realizing that her yelling frightened his son's husband.

“Where’s Rachel?” Ryker asked.

“Not coming. She suddenly got a date.” His mother replied.

Poking her head out from behind her mother, Sara walked towards his mother, glancing at his brother's gesture with his arm around the person that he didn't want to care about. Lifting one eyebrow towards his brother, she gave a questioning look.

Seeing his sister's expression, he immediately gave a don't-say-anything look. Smirking arrogantly, she made her way beside her mother.

" Dinner's ready like 30 minutes ago and unless you all want father to finish it all, we better get going. " she said.

" He started eating already? "her mother asked.

" Yes, like 15 minutes ago when you're waiting for them in front of the door. " she said calmly.

" Oh, he better not finish it all-Richard! " she yelled, walking towards the dining room.

" She's got a personality. " Sara said, smiling softly to Allison that was apparently stunned with the sudden drama in front of him.

" And you got none. " Ryker said, releasing his grip off of Allison.

He walked passed her sister without giving a second glance to Allison to check whether he was following or not. Ego won again. He didn't want his sister to make fun of him, seeing him full of affection towards a person that he said he didn't want to care about.

I'm an idiot.

"He's an idiot."Sara said, still smiling.

Blinking confusedly, he looked at the gorgeous woman in front of him. Long wavy dark brown hair falling on her shoulder, beautiful green eyes with dark lashes securing the sharp looking orbs, small lips painted red and a full six foot tall standing in front of him without any heels, beating his own height. She was pretty. Really pretty and he recognized her.

" You were the first one who shouted yesterday. " he said, looking at Sara with his big innocent blue eyes.

" Yes, that's me. I'm Sara. Ryker's little sister. " she said softly.

" I'm- "Allison started but cut off by Sara.

" Allison. I know. Now, come on. Dinner's waiting. "she said, taking Allison's hand into her, walking towards dining room.

He was seriously stunned looking around the house. It was a simple house for the alpha of the biggest and strongest pack. He thought it would be a large mansion with gardens and antique designs(like Ryker's mansion)but it was just an ordinary bungalow. A normal one that was feeling like full of happiness and memories. The decoration of the house was not too excessive. Just ordinary decoration like a parents who had retired and spent their full time at home with their children and grandchildren. It was a peaceful life. A life that Allison always dreamt for since he was a kid.

He never get to play with other kids when he was a child. He was homeschooled until he was 15 and that was the first time his parents gave him permission to go to school. He was so happy at first but it gradually changed as no one wanted to approach someone as weird as he was since he did have a communication problem and they seemed to like to mess with him.