Chapter 18: The Troublesome Felines

Another chapter featuring one of my favourite characters(Tay and Kristina!!!). Hope you'll enjoy it.

*WARNING:NOT EDITED, MAYBE THERE ERRORS AND TYPOS

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhh!!! Ahh!!!" Allison moaned loud, drool unconsciously dripped down his chin as Ryker continued to thrust in and out of him.

"Goddess...you're so tight..." Ryker whispered to Allison's ears, biting Allison's earlobe in process.

"Mmnn..ahh!!" Allison moaned, gasping every now and then when Ryker continued to ram into him in a folded half position at the angle where Ryker could reach deep inside him with every thrust he made.

"Cumming..." Ryker groaned, plummeting his cock in one last powerful thrust before he came, rushing his seed into Allison's tight channel.

Allison gasped and trembled under him, eyes closed from the intense feel by having his passageway filled to the fullest that some of the semen sipped out of him. Feeling the swollen knot that had yet began to unknotting inside Allison, Ryker collapsed onto Allison small body, careful not to crush Allison's stomach in process.

"You okay?" Ryker asked, a bit out of breath but better than Allison who chest kept rose and fall in attempt to normalize his breathing back.

Allison nodded, sweat sliding down his forehead to his cheeks. Ryker smiled, pushing the sweaty hair off Allison's face and kissed his forehead lovingly before he pulled out of him.

"I need to get to work." Ryker said, climbing off the bed straight towards the bathroom.

Still catching his breath, Allison glanced once at Ryker who had gone inside the bathroom for a shower, and then he moved, reaching his medicines by the table side. He popped two pills out and chugged it down with a few gulps of water from the bottle by the bedside. Putting his palms over his stomach, he waited for a few minutes for the painkiller to kick in. It was not that he was badly hurt while having sex early in the morning when Ryker had the little morning wood, it was because it would begin to hurt badly if he was late taking his medicines. Better preventention then suffering later from the pain attack.

Hearing the shower was on, Allison too, stepped out of the bed, fixing his oversize sweatshirt that Ryker insisted him wearing because he said it looked cute on him, making his way towards the wardrobe. He opened the wardrobe, doing the usual, picking the outfit for Ryker of the day. Dizzying himself in a great amount of shirt in the wardrobe, he finally settled with white shirt, red tie-Ryker's favourite since Allison bought it for him- and the black trousers along with the black coat that Sara gave Ryker- he liked it even though he would never admit it.

Finished arranging the clothes, Allison moved towards the bed, pulling the sheet off so that he could fixed another sheet for the bed. He put all of the dirty laundry inside a basket by the bathroom door and as soon as he finished tidy the room up-not tidying much since Ryker had forbid it, just a little bit so it wouldn't look so messy- Ryker stepped out of the bathroom.

"Hey, sexy." Ryker whispered into Allison's ears with the husky deep voice of him as he hugged Allison from the back, both palms resting on the invincible bump just a little bit lower than his stomach.

Allison blushed when Ryker pulled his face to the side for a kiss.

"Hey." Allison stopped Ryker, pushing him away. "Work." He deadpanned, releasing himself out of Ryker's hold and moved quickly to the bathroom for a quick shower.